New updates for some old chest/content in game ?!?! Suggestions

Santa Anna

So how the tittle says, this morning i wake up and i choose "swipe f2p one tho" in F10 and i found out i got items that are outdated and since Trove got renewed perhaps RNG boxes and other F10 "events" whould get renew as well.

Tbe box of 1 ncoin Platinum Box in this case have outdated rewards:
NiOTdYl.png
-guaranteed - Large Fortune Potion x3                            -Useless,nobody use these anymore and are other ways to get it 
                      -Quick revival charm 30min cd                   -We can craft 15min once, so you can replace this one with the 5min
                      - Rare Element x1                                         - here you can be better with reward, make it x20 or x30 
                     - Nocturnal scale fragment x1                     -here too, can be more generous x1 full scale or change to Shimmering fragment scale x10 or more
                      -Raid Revival Charm                                    -we don't have raids anymore, even if we go, we don't need this anymore,boss die way to fast
             Also you can change other rewards from this box as well. 
                              -as Unity charm experience : instead of the 5000/30000 points replace with the 50 000 experience one
                              - Moonstone/Elysian/Soulstone/Sacred  crystal bundle x10  replace with x50 or x100 
                               - add more rewards to it *box 

Other chests to change : 
CpRjeOh.png
Dungeon Treasure Selection Chest : 
OLD   -Blackstone Fragment x 60                 new- x180
          -Elder Scale Fragment x5                    new- x40
          -Nocturnal Scale Fragment x2            new- x20
          -Onyx Scake Fragment x60                 new- x180
         -Silver Scale Fragment x60                   new- x180
NEW : - add Shimmering Fragment Scale x10

OY2If7m.png
Raid Treasure Selection Chest:  
 OLD -Grand Celestial Wings x15                new-x45
          -Hive Queen's Wings x25                   new- x60
          -Mech Heart x3                                    new-x15
          -Raven Feather x50                             new-x100
          -Scarlet Bloom x6                                new-25
NEW : - add Twisted Wheel x10

If anyone else have other suggestions what other chest/box should be renew feel free to post it here. Thank you

Edited by Santa Anna