Some problems in this patch

NonexistentCat

Known bug:

1. No description of gildstones.

2. F8 return to sever will not act correctly, which only sends you back to the F8 dun entry.

3, The soul league gave us tickets which cannot be used.

Also, the windwalk has so many speed hackers. The fastest record in Korea is around 1:30, but the rank list in the NA server shows so many people around 1:00, which is ridiculous. This is a fun and fair event, so please not ruined it with your speed hack, thank you.

i read somewhere the best timein korea was a 1:3* dont know exactly but yeah

one big issue i see in the game are the starcross fragments, it´s nice that occulus stuff chest are in the demonsbane dung. but give to the old demonsbane dung. like altar or namdo the starcross fragments back, many new or returning players need the starcross gear and search for multis there, but theres no reason for players who have the gear, to run multis in the old dung.

if you can farm there starcross fragments you bring returning and new player together with old players. and they dont have to search for an h our for a multi group to farm the gear there. 

sry for my english, but i see how many players come back to the game and how the playerbase grow at the moment and i think thats the right way, but it´s more rewarding for the players if they can farm and play together stuff. more groups in diffrent dung. and more content to play for the ppl. not only the same one´s.