Open again Votes for 2022 Cosmetic Design Contest Top 5 Finalists

PinkyMira

Hey, i don't think it is fair to make this poll and keep it hidden in the News and Announcements part of the forum. There was no announcement on twitter or any other platform to give this poll more attention. Why wasn't this poll posted in general discussion ? This is the forum part, that I usually check to get the news about BnS. So I just found out about this poll 2 day after it already started.
Please give the other people who really care about the cosmetics of BnS a chance to vote what we lookin for.
i have been playing blade and soul for 5 years now and all what i care about is cosmetic and there is many of my friends care about cosmetic side
so please give chance for other people who care about cosmetic side to vote for what we lookin for in blade and soul
@Rynara@Green Storm

• NCSOFT

Thanks for reaching out to us! The 2022 Cosmetic Design Contest vote was posted in the "News and Announcements" section on our English, German and French forums which is what we usually do for these kind of Announcements; past design contest votes were also posted in the Announcements forum, and we made sure to state this in our official contest rules as well.

To ensure our community is aware when to expect the vote, we communicated in our
original blog announcement beforehand that the forum voting will take place around October 27 and would run for 4 days, and we posted the link to the poll on Facebook and Twitter, and posted Instagram story reminders. See here for example:

I hope this gives some clarity, and we hope that most players that wanted to vote were able to vote for their favourite design!