Already completed main story, unable to do Soul Boost Season 2 quests to complete prelude chapters

tofumon

Hello, I am a returning player and just Soul Boosted my character. Part of the Soul Boost season 2 quests are to do the prelude chapters. However, it appears I am unable to do those quests since I have already completed the main story. 

3 hours ago, tofumon said:

Hello, I am a returning player and just Soul Boosted my character. Part of the Soul Boost season 2 quests are to do the prelude chapters. However, it appears I am unable to do those quests since I have already completed the main story. 

This has been, for whatever reason, confirmed as intentional. You still can complete Soul Boost, just it'll take longer.

Even if its just there for players that are just starting the game, players that already completed the full story should get the rewards....now we are stuck for how many days until we get the amount of quests needed to pass to stage 2.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, lBetelgeuse said:

I am a returning player too, and I'm facing the same issue. I already completed all the prelude quests and it shows completed only Chapter 5. All other four chapters still shows In Progress. is this on purpose?

Yes, for some unclear reason. It has never been explained why.