Bring back the class change vouchers for a reasonable price

Zelkiaxe

it would be much appreciated if you guys bring back the class change voucher for a reasonable price it didnt make any sense to us that you only released it for 3 weeks and for the price of 100$ that sounded like a scam 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zelkiaxe said:

it would be much appreciated if you guys bring back the class change voucher for a reasonable price it didnt make any sense to us that you only released it for 3 weeks and for the price of 100$ that sounded like a scam 

Indeed. Absolutely insane pricing, when KR was MUCH CHEAPER. Honestly pricing like that should be illegal and heavy penalties applied to companies that pull this nonsense.

Believe it or not, but, I argued about this and people didn't like it...

So yeah, I highly doubt it will come back at a reasonable price anytime soon...

If people agree with 100€ (or 91.88€ - $100), I'm sure that the next time it will cost 150€.

On 4/11/2022 at 10:02 PM, Cupidstar said:

Believe it or not, but, I argued about this and people didn't like it...

So yeah, I highly doubt it will come back at a reasonable price anytime soon...

If people agree with 100€ (or 91.88€ - $100), I'm sure that the next time it will cost 150€.

Why would the price go up? That makes no sense.

56 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

Why would the price stay the same, if people agree to this absurdly astronomical price?

Why shouldn't they try to pinch a little more?

Prices have never gone up or changed

Trove keys was the same price in 2016 as they are now.

Quite delirious to think prices would go up.

Also, Can you please stop this ridiculous trolling on the forums that you are doing constantly, Just be serious for once in your life.

You don't have to keep trying to ridicule and mock the game, it's management or it's players.

Edited by Uldrum

44 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Prices have never gone up or changed

Prices have definitively gone up or changed.

This is the F10 page on 29th January 2021:

hiqZ0se.png

This is the F10 page on the 5th February 2021:

TyngjGR.png

HOWEVER!!!!!!!.... The price of the 50x Moonstone is still the same:

19MU7rA.png

I can't provide an example of prices going up, because I'm too lazy to search for it.

Quite delirious to think prices would go up.

Inflation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation

In economics, inflation refers to a general progressive increase in prices of goods and services in an economy. When the general price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services; consequently, inflation corresponds to a reduction in the purchasing power of money.

Also, Can you please stop this ridiculous trolling on the forums that you are doing constantly, Just be serious for once in your life.

You don't have to keep trying to ridicule and mock the game, it's management or it's players.

I'm not. In fact, I've actually said before that I am cautiously optimistic about the management:

And I don't ridicule players - Don't have that kind of time.

Edited by Cupidstar

36 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

Prices have definitively gone up or changed.

I was mostly talking about stuff like Trove keys & Prem Membership, amongst other things.

Daily deals have always been overpriced garbage when it comes to materials like the ones in your screenshot, so i would not know if the prices change, as i stopped looking at it after like 2017.

Hopefully noone ever buys stuff from it at least.

Tho the recent change to have fusion stones and unity stuff in it is very nice, At least those are not useless.

Then why has the trove keys always been the same price? The membership?

And I don't ridicule players - Don't have that kind of time.

You might not think that you do, But the way you talk makes you sound like you do.

Edited by Uldrum

6 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

I was mostly talking about stuff like Trove keys & Prem Membership, amongst other things.

Daily deals have always been overpriced garbage, so i would not know if the prices change, as i stopped looking at it after like 2017.

Hopefully noone ever buys stuff from it at least.

Oh, those...

No, I don't remember them changing prices.

6 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Then why has the trove keys always been the same price? The membership?

Probably they get more than enough from the European players to offset the inflation?

Today, *right now*, 1 euro is $1.08 (USD).

This means that, whatever we buy, we are paying 8% more than anything anybody in USA buys at.

If I buy the class change, it costs 8000 NCoins = 100€ for me and 92.35€ in USA.

And honestly, the game seems more alive in Europe than in North America.

I'm not exactly sure, but it probably is.

Also, we had lots of server reductions, which brings savings to NCWest.

11 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

You might not think that you do, But the way you talk makes you sound like you do.

I will be blunt about this: that's your problem.

If you see me say anything you think that is wrong, just say it nicely and I will usually take it.

I give my opinion/facts as-is, without any offense given or mockery (except when I fail at cracking a joke).

If I think something is bad, I will say it.

If I think something is good, I will say it.

If something is *definitively* good or bad, you can be sure I will say it too.