Wrong amount of materials in Soul Boost

Karym

Hello, I need you to clarify a doubt, according to the Soul Boost event, when completing it, you should obtain a Silversteel Stage 6 weapon and a Stage 10 Ring/earring, but the amount of Premium transformation stone is not enough for both accessories, and neither are the Empyrean spirit stone reaches, according to the list when completing the Soul Boost.
I leave example images

YztnQi9.jpg
Rz6RiF8.jpg
BKELnPL.jpg

• Like 1

It's not the only mistake made in what we receive

You can't up the soul till True Brightwill because not enough stones

Same with the spirit

Pets are bugged with the stones

There are no stones to obtain "+3" IA weapon

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Waldik said:

It's not the only mistake made in what we receive

You can't up the soul till True Brightwill because not enough stones

Same with the spirit

Pets are bugged with the stones

There are no stones to obtain "+3" IA weapon

Ye, that too, hello @Himecould you examine this matter and clarify this situation? Thank you. 🙂

11 hours ago, Karym said:

Hello, I need you to clarify a doubt, according to the Soul Boost event, when completing it, you should obtain a Silversteel Stage 6 weapon and a Stage 10 Ring/earring, but the amount of Premium transformation stone is not enough for both accessories, and neither are the Empyrean spirit stone reaches, according to the list when completing the Soul Boost.
I leave example images

YztnQi9.jpg
Rz6RiF8.jpg
BKELnPL.jpg

Mainly most likely they didn't adjust the values to NA after copying it from the KR version, as KR version is well ahead in gear. Hence thornbreaker ->SS would have way more reduced costs than NA because it is low tier gear in KR where they practically give u full TB for free just from doing the story let alone SS level. 

This level Gear in KR is mainly just to make sure u actually do some of the content, so the costs are minimal. Looking at the costs in KR, definitely they directly copied the KR soul boost and its rewards. 

Edited by Askaria