Chapter 10 release ha jungwang

Jadarae

Hi yes I get the key go over unlock the cage and he is in there with a yellow sign as I have to click him to do the quest , he then says a bomb is quicker than. Key but that is it he stays in the cage but I can’t go in and he isn’t closer enough for me to click him , I’ve tried throwing a bomb but the throw bomb button isn’t working so I’m stuck , and I can even abandon quest to do it again , people were having this problme in 2016 but I’m stuck now just can’t carry on without this quest

From the video I linked, it looks like he says the bomb line as you're unlocking the door and before you walk in to talk to him. You should not be using any bombs at all, so throwing is irrelevant. (It looks like you need a target if you do want to throw them tho, but it is not part of the quest.)

I am not sure how anything can be obstructing you from walking inside. Can you post a screen shot? This quest has been in the game since launch so I am not sure how it could be broken unless UE4 messed something up.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done this quest a couple of times this last week without any problems.  

You get the key from Wangsum after you knock him out and talk to Bumbak.   Once you have the key,  you go click on the cage that Ha Jungwang is in and the cage door opens.  You hop in and talk to him.  

The bombs that are around in that area are irrelevant.  They are part of previous quests that have been removed.  So just ignore them.  🙂

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...