Psyches

Snatchyy

Would it be possible to add % chance of getting Yeoharan/Yunsang/Naksun psyches in their boxes from the NPC vendor in Mushin Tower? Currently doing yeoharan daily 1 mewtineer coins we get 1 elder scale, 5 sovereign cores but no chance of psyche. Would be appreciated if it could be added. So far i got like 2 yeoharan psyche and 2 yunsang psyches but it takes too long XD. 

Also, can you add Rukesh Psyche and Mookwan's psyche back? Currently those are unobtainable and i still got about 2 on a few characters but it would be pointless to use if i cant max it out since theres no way to get them anymore after their removal. If they could be added to normal modes i would farm those as an option too...

Better idea is if Yeoharan/Yunsang/Naksun/Rukesh/Mookwan psyches could also be added to Unity as-well, since i don't find myself ever using the low boss ap psyches in Unity store currently (Mechanizer/Dark Vicar/Volberus/Jurupo/Numok), those are actually outdated now o.o

Edited by Snatchyy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Snatchyy said:

yeoharan daily 1 mewtineer coins we get 1 elder scale

Doing that as well, but it took me a long time to get the full pysche for the weapon.

They drop eventually, it is nothing you farm for, you just get it when you get it from doing dailies