PayPal lawsuit

Shîro

So, I'm not really sure when did this change, I'm definitely going to reread whole TOS on both Ncsoft and PayPal, but I just noticed this.

If you use PayPal for subscription, where you use one time password to proceed, then the paypal is automatically saved under your Acc, and you can literally buy everything in F10 in game without needing to write your password to paypal ever again. Like...if I did not notice this and somebody hacked my account (and support gave them new PIN because that is how bad the support is) then they could literally swipe my credit card empty.

Main reason why I started using paypal like 10 years ago was becase it requires Password for every transaction.

So how the hell do you "save" it for further payments and even without customer knowledge or agreement ?

That is kinda SUS and is on a balance of breaking some laws I guess.

It does inform you when you do a first time purchase with paypal. also there is 2 factor authentication you can setup for your nc account.

This is no different than other sites that save payment information for faster checkouts.

Edited by Grimoir