A few suggestions

DyoxEvo

Hello, I would like to make a few suggestions, hopefully there are some that are worth considering.

Make scales up to one tier behind bound-to-account.

Make Scarlet Conservatory mystic badge bound-to-account.

Make a way to realistically farm Hongmoon Gem Powders, and no, going to skybreak spire to possibly get one or two, or depending on the RNG of crafting guild order crit, or buying in the marketplace (where 99% come from hongmoon store) is not farming.

This would only apply on items or bundles that do not have limited purchases, make items or bundles purchased with NCoin tradable, for example, if someone wants to buy premium membership or a cosmetic and is not able to buy or not willing to buy Ncoin, another playing could sell those for gold and both would win on both ends, ncwest too.

Make an option to refine splendor stones into ascension stones in the Splendor Stone Refinement in the unity menu.

Remove the cooldown for windstride for non premium members.

Bring back a buff that premium membership had temporarily where the limit of sacred vials and pet packs on the first tab of the dragon express was separated from the premium membership tab (also reduce amount of refined honing oils needed for sacred vial and pet pack chests with that).

Put live events in the game throughout the maps like Frostscale Basin and Zaiwei Ruins, with good rewards, there's so much open world in Blade and Soul and barely any of it gets used, this would make use it and give rewards to players that want to do that sort of content.

Make chests, transmute, trove, ect, rng percentages visible when it has rng, for the sake of transparency and informed decision.

Put Graphic Performance Mode working because it does not do anything at all, if this is simply on my end then disregard this.

Add more options to improve performance.

Remove regular hongmoon heptagonal hongmoon gem chest and put hongmoon gilded triangular gems in Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate, starting on regular heptagonal gems, you need 729 regular heptagonal gems to craft a gilded heptagonal gem which the current best tier of gem, I think that is absurd.

Put the proper voice acting in the npcs, 2 weeks counting since the game was update to the unreal engine 4 and there is still npcs with korean voice acting.

Make brilliant sealing charm fragments tradable and giftable, a scenario that happens, say for example you need 1 more fragments, you either buy with ncoin or have to buy a whole brilliant sealing charm from the marketplace.

Put some light in the game.

Put reflections on the outfits, the outfits look dry as sand, if it is on purpose put an option at least.

Make outfit delivery stamps tradable, and gitftable if they are not (the ncoin ones).

Make the rest of the slots on the basic Vault unlockable.

Make the weapons and weapon illusions of the dual blade class or other classes that need it proper, there's at least a dozen of weapons that have the same appearance and there is at least one weapon illusion that does not have an appearance to begin with also put weapons for the classes that are missing on certain weapon chests mostly throughout the locations the compaign quests are done, can imagine the disappointment of not having a weapon for my class while starting to play the game.

Bring back the quests that were removed and their rewards from certain instances since the ue4 update, I think it would be better to leave it in the instances even if it is not the daily challenge or current endgame anymore.

Put the global cooldown of skills strictly server side.

Put an anti-cheat software in the game.

Make the simple mode customisable.

Put a general chat in the game where players of both faction and player that do not have any faction yet can talk.

Put voice chat in the game.

Revamp the brilliant sealing charm fragments needed for items depending on the tier.

Put dialogue from npcs with canon dialogue from the korean version, also the voice acting in some places is out of place, like Uzume voice acting is completely out of place compared to korean version, not saying that it is bad just seems out of place.

Increase the limit of reputation gained daily on the unity system.

Put Midnight Skypetal Plains weekend double reward back.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by DyoxEvo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i agree with most of things that you mentioned but scales bound its not a good thing, everyone have alts so for example i need 30 nocturnal scales but i already used all of them on my main but my alt, that exists for years and have a lot of items that cant be sended i will reach the tier one too fast and my alts too if i want so...

Shimmering Scale (Not bound)
Nocturnal Scale (Not Bound)
Elder scale (Bound)

4 hours ago, Miura Shinju said:

i agree with most of things that you mentioned but scales bound its not a good thing, everyone have alts so for example i need 30 nocturnal scales but i already used all of them on my main but my alt, that exists for years and have a lot of items that cant be sended i will reach the tier one too fast and my alts too if i want so...

Shimmering Scale (Not bound)
Nocturnal Scale (Not Bound)
Elder scale (Bound)

That is a good point but I said that because that is how it was going and then it stopped with elder scales for some reason, basically the system was left behind, same with cores.

I agree with most of them except these:

12 hours ago, DyoxEvo said:

Remove the cooldown for windstride for non premium members.

No, if you want it, get premium. Its one of the few premium perks that actually do something still.

Make chests, transmute, trove, ect, rng percentages visible when it has rng, for the sake of transparency and informed decision.

There were already discussions on this. Result was they will never do it, instead they removed rng boxes countries that do not allow such. (for example if you play from Netherlands or Belgium you will not see rng boxes in the hongmoon store for purchase anymore)

Put reflections on the outfits, the outfits look dry as sand, if it is on purpose put an option at least.

First you ask for more performance options, but this will actually impact performance aswel when rendering....so.....make up your mind. Same with the light in the game.

Make the rest of the slots on the basic Vault unlockable.

If i am not mistaking they cant because it broke somewhere and they dont know how to fix it xD xD xD

Make the weapons and weapon illusions of the dual blade class or other classes that need it proper, there's at least a dozen of weapons that have the same appearance and there is at least one weapon illusion that does not have an appearance to begin with also put weapons for the classes that are missing on certain weapon chests mostly throughout the locations the compaign quests are done, can imagine the disappointment of not having a weapon for my class while starting to play the game.

Have you checked grand harvest square? Typically most skins for new classes are added to the npc there.

Put voice chat in the game.

A definite NO. There is a reason we didnt get it in the first place. This would just fuel so much toxicity that its not needed in our version.

Revamp the brilliant sealing charm fragments needed for items depending on the tier.

Thats already there. The higher the item tier, the more charms it needs. Also mythical items need special charms aswel.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I agree with most of them except these:

No, if you want it, get premium. Its one of the few premium perks that actually do something still.

There were already discussions on this. Result was they will never do it, instead they removed rng boxes countries that do not allow such. (for example if you play from Netherlands or Belgium you will not see rng boxes in the hongmoon store for purchase anymore)

First you ask for more performance options, but this will actually impact performance aswel when rendering....so.....make up your mind. Same with the light in the game.

If i am not mistaking they cant because it broke somewhere and they dont know how to fix it xD xD xD

Have you checked grand harvest square? Typically most skins for new classes are added to the npc there.

A definite NO. There is a reason we didnt get it in the first place. This would just fuel so much toxicity that its not needed in our version.

Thats already there. The higher the item tier, the more charms it needs. Also mythical items need special charms aswel.

I asked for performance and asked for that graphic improvement as well as an option, you can put the options on low still if you want, I think performance is very important but the game should not completely revolve around it, otherwise we would be playing with stickmen, there isn't any weapon for db in grand harvest square I checked but thanks for telling me. About voice chat, I do not know what you mean by "toxicity", it has been a while since I used voice chat in bns but I think you could mute someone if you did not want to hear them.

The thing about the sealing charm fragments is for example the soul you get from this call to arms event costs 10 fragments to pass, which costs more than it is worth, that is what I mean by revamping.