The game needs an evaluation of the streamline of progression

Ahdoree

hi everyone, as many of you I'm a returning player that came with UE4 and im glad we got the Call to Arms event but after being an hour from opening the stage 12 chest I find myself thinking of all the issues that needs to be addressed by NSWest ASAP.

there are a lot of content that you can do to farm different tiers of materials and gear for progression but its broken, for example you can farm Blackstones, Silver Scales and even Elder scales fairly easy but Onyx Scale is nowhere, leaving all the new players out of call to arms stuck.

I cant imagine how are new characters gonna do after the event ends and they cant get the same gear or a point to start their progression with all the old dungeons without any loot.

most of the system to grind for progression are outdated and mostly useless and the little content that is actually useful to grind for progression is way too hard to get into as a new player, new players with the call to arms event can barely do the dailies and easy mode dungeons and still they are stuck by stuff like lack of Onyx scales for example.

the amount os systems and gear to upgrade is way too much to keep up.

keep in mind I'm not asking to easier content, I'm just asking to study a way to make smoother the progression for new and returning players so the player base can stay healthy, it doesnt need to be up to current relevant end game content but at least up to 2 tier behind I think it should be ok.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ahdoree said:

hi everyone, as many of you I'm a returning player that came with UE4 and im glad we got the Call to Arms event but after being an hour from opening the stage 12 chest I find myself thinking of all the issues that needs to be addressed by NSWest ASAP.

there are a lot of content that you can do to farm different tiers of materials and gear for progression but its broken, for example you can farm Blackstones, Silver Scales and even Elder scales fairly easy but Onyx Scale is nowhere, leaving all the new players out of call to arms stuck.

I cant imagine how are new characters gonna do after the event ends and they cant get the same gear or a point to start their progression with all the old dungeons without any loot.

most of the system to grind for progression are outdated and mostly useless and the little content that is actually useful to grind for progression is way too hard to get into as a new player, new players with the call to arms event can barely do the dailies and easy mode dungeons and still they are stuck by stuff like lack of Onyx scales for example.

the amount os systems and gear to upgrade is way too much to keep up.

keep in mind I'm not asking to easier content, I'm just asking to study a way to make smoother the progression for new and returning players so the player base can stay healthy, it doesnt need to be up to current relevant end game content but at least up to 2 tier behind I think it should be ok.

NCWest makes no balancing choices whatsoever. Only NCSoft in Korea does: NCWest cannot alter, change, add, or remove content and can only apply patches sent to them. Maybe if we ever get KR story rewards (they get like Thornbreaker 9 and other stuff by their end of their story) it'll be fixed, but I doubt it.

21 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

NCWest makes no balancing choices whatsoever. Only NCSoft in Korea does: NCWest cannot alter, change, add, or remove content and can only apply patches sent to them. Maybe if we ever get KR story rewards (they get like Thornbreaker 9 and other stuff by their end of their story) it'll be fixed, but I doubt it.

I lnow they can change stuff in game but they can give kr Feedback to give us what we need.

6 hours ago, Ahdoree said:

what's your point? should I not post just because that? 

You can post it by all means. Just remember: whether they acknowledge it or not, you will never know, if they pass it along and devs reject it, you will also never know.

What do we get in story ?

Lianroar 3 with mostly 3 slots

Awakened Hongmoon Soul

Normal heart and Normal Talisman

1st gen legendarys Accesories

Hepta non Legendary gems

With this kinda dmg a new player does like 200k dps on avg maybe.

Easymode has around 2 Billion HP. 6x 200k = 1.2 Million = Around 27 Minutes if no one dies.

The mode supposed for new players is not possible to do if you are actully a new player.

If you are done with Easy mode and got all accesories etc. you might do like 4 Million dps up to 6 Million lets calculate with 5 Million.

Normal mode has around 8 Billion HP. 6x 5 Million = 30 Million = Around 4,44 Minutes if no one dies

Problem here is you can search for Normalmode but finding a group is hard. I dont like opening a group myselfe manually cause it also takes ages if you dont have 4k ap aside from that the majority of players i encounter in Normal mode also barely do 2.5 Million.

I dont wanna talk about hardmode right now cause that supposed for endgame people anyway and it seems to be perfectly manageable if you have everything normalmode gives you. 

We simply need HP nerfs of the dungeons. Normal mode should have maybe like 4 Billion HP and Easymode like 400 Million.

Currently we simply dont have the means to get the gear and players to have dungeons with that much HP.