Client file verification, anti-cheat software and reports in support

DyoxEvo

Hello, I think it would be good to add some sort of verification to the files in the client to check if there is files lacking, modified files, files that are not supposed to be there,ect, and also add an anti-cheat software to stop possible third party softwares and the last thing,

I have reported several cheaters, and the answer is always very ambiguous such with things like "We'll investigate this matter", or when you ask what the conclusion was it is something like "Due to privacy reasons we cannot tell you the state of player's account", so with this could you make it so that at least you can check in the character info to be presented with a message which makes it clear that the player is banned when it is the case?

Thank you

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DyoxEvo said:

I have reported several cheaters, and the answer is always very ambiguous such with things like "We'll investigate this matter", or when you ask what the conclusion was it is something like "Due to privacy reasons we cannot tell you the state of player's account", so with this could you make it so that at least you can check in the character info to be presented with a message which makes it clear that the player is banned when it is the case?

They cant do that and they cannot disclose it, its not something they choose, its actually mandated by law. If they would do such a privacy breach it would be a huge law suit.

3 hours ago, DyoxEvo said:

Hello, I think it would be good to add some sort of verification to the files in the client to check if there is files lacking, modified files, files that are not supposed to be there,ect, and also add an anti-cheat software to stop possible third party softwares such as Cheat Engine (https://cheatengine.org/) and the last thing,

Thank you

I think this is very possible because GTA5 and so many Steam games are doing it, its called "Verify Integrity of Game Files" and it is not against the law like Grimzy mentioned, there is always away to verify the integrity of files and also to check whats is injected in the client if its a dll or memory etc.
Nothing can stop the game from making sure they are providing a fair game play.