GPU that won't drop below 60fps during massive raids/pvp?

Xellon

Getting a new computer soon. I was wondering if this one will achieve my goal? https://xoticpc.com/collections/g10-4000d/products/g10-4000d-z490

GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 and the INTEL® CORE™ I3-10100

I want to play on 1080p on high. Or is the default set up too weak?

No GPU or CPU can fix the current game....maybe UE4 wil fix things...lets wait and see....if it fails this game is doomed...wait it allready is :)

I would not spend anything extra

9 hours ago, Gman said:

No GPU or CPU can fix the current game....maybe UE4 wil fix things...lets wait and see....if it fails this game is doomed...wait it allready is 🙂

I would not spend anything extra

So you're saying there is some issues with the games programming? I wouldn't know.  I only played this game for about a month when it first came out, enjoyed it, then stopped because of the lack of fps I was getting no my crap 11 year old computer..... well, 11 years as of today. Forgot when this game released in NA.

Ngl. 2gb VRAM nowadays I wouldnt highly forbid to touch such mess. My main issue with that link of your however, is that its unclear what will be shipped (EDIT: ok found the details, still meh) CPU also should aim atleast for i5 for gaming imo. also the PSU is whack.

But if you plan on getting better hardware to play bns. DONT. korea is testing UE4 rn (many streams) and performance seems not to change alot at all. The like of infu (5800X/RTX2080) still runs 120fps on the likes of UE3 in solo content. game also doesnt look better than before, so...but on burst it breaks down to 20ish FPS...so yeah, game is in a bad state and I hope it gets some changes, but rn I dont think the small update you plan will help for bns the slightest. he also is sitting on ~70FPS in fight. but when boss attacks they drop to 30 and below again. so yeah...

and no. There is not some issue. The whole programming is a mess. They keep adding more and more stuff but wont smoothen out things that cause lag. Even playing on low settings is worse than playing on medium settings! Like if this aint a huge red flag.

• Like 1