Blade & Soul Revival

Ydalir

Hello I have a question concerning the "change of class", does that mean that the classes will no longer be attached to a specific race? (race-lock) So will that mean that a Jin can now be an astromancer ? 😅

I don't find the system very explicit so if someone could give me the answer that would be cool.

There is not much information on it yet but no. Classes will still be attached to certain races, that will not change.

It will only allow you for an easier re-roll to a different class.

It will very likely also be a paid service so not something for free and cost Ncoins.

• Thanks 1

Classes will be race locked, if you decide to do the class change you will be "forced" to change your race too, to the one that has that class available.

In terms of monetization well...................... tbh we don't now, the only thing is that we guessed is that they probably took inspiration from Final Fantasy and also BNS2 (yeah the mobile game that will be launched has the "equip the weapon and you become that class" promo there so)

My guess is either 

A) Its going to be a service for NCOIN, maybe at the beginning they will let you do it for free and then change that

B) The service will be free but they are going to give tokens, like the ones from the restoration support, limiting the use and if you want more then buy it from F10

C) Its going to be free but it will only be for the race you have, if you want to change to another one you will have to buy a race change to do it