Daily Challenges for beginners?

Ealric

Hello,

Me and my friend jumped into this game a few weeks ago and we wanted to get enough Chocolate Hearts for the current event, so we decided to level up asap to lvl 55 in order to do daily challenges and get 8 Chocolate Hearts each day.

However, we kinda stuck: we got to lvl 55 and we got a lot of new quests too but it is kinda mixed up with the rest (for example, with daily quests). How can we know which one is the daily challenge? Or are we still low leveled for this?

Also, I saw a lot of pictures and videos about this "Daily Challenge Tab" but we can't seem to find it. Is it still in the game? If so, how can we acces it or is it only for premium members?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

Ahh well, that's a shame that they changed it again (I could only find information about lvl 50 and later due to an update, lvl 55 daily challenges).

Thank you for your answer, then we'll head to lvl 60 hm 14-15 then!

Dunno if they adjusted but in the past, a while ago, story brought me rather to HM13.

For daily challenge you simply will need to have the max. lvl, which is 60 atm.

If the ever increase the max lvl again, you will need to lvl up before going for it. They fooled me once that way, I had prepared all to turn in after update, but tadaaaa, no way, get max lvl before thinking about 😃

PS: I just seen another post, it is HM12 with main story, for detail of time used you can read:

Edited by Belido
  • Like 1