fps frendly clases

qweto

I actually have a similar question but in regards to latency.  Stateside I don't have many issues after I troubleshot most of the latency and FPS issues one deals with on any given game or platform.  Now, however, I'm located elsewhere in the world and in order for me to continue to play on my account I have to reach back to the servers in the US.  Because of this, my latency is VERY high (300-500ms), but CONSISTENT.

This brings me to my question:  Anyone know which class plays the best with such a high latency/low ping rate?  Naturally I'll have to steer towards playing only PvE solo type games, but hey, that better than nothing!  Thanks in advance!

On 1/25/2021 at 1:11 PM, qweto said:

can you guys can recomend me some  low fps cary class thank you 

probably summoner or gunner cause they dont have that much effects around them and they are far away from others that have effects around them.

1 hour ago, SigurdsGramr said:

This brings me to my question:  Anyone know which class plays the best with such a high latency/low ping rate?  Naturally I'll have to steer towards playing only PvE solo type games, but hey, that better than nothing!  Thanks in advance!

At this point you should ask yourselfe "should i really play this game if my ping is up to 500ms?" i mean thats half a second delay now include FPS problems you will have in raids no matter what ur system specs are. Its unlikely you will be able to do mechanics like you are supposed to and you will need around double the gear to do the same dps as others.

Keep in mind we get mechanics nowdays where you have to kill certain mobs in a timeframe if your dps is lacking you will be useless mechanics wise there.

If you still want to play this game with such a ping i would recommend Gunner cause most of its dps is in the burst and the burst is really simple to do. The ping shouldnt matter to much for gunner burst.

• 3 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 2:07 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

probably summoner or gunner cause they dont have that much effects around them and they are far away from others that have effects around them.

At this point you should ask yourselfe "should i really play this game if my ping is up to 500ms?" i mean thats half a second delay now include FPS problems you will have in raids no matter what ur system specs are. Its unlikely you will be able to do mechanics like you are supposed to and you will need around double the gear to do the same dps as others.

Keep in mind we get mechanics nowdays where you have to kill certain mobs in a timeframe if your dps is lacking you will be useless mechanics wise there.

If you still want to play this game with such a ping i would recommend Gunner cause most of its dps is in the burst and the burst is really simple to do. The ping shouldnt matter to much for gunner burst.

You're too right!  I did some work to sort out the problem for the most part, so I got it back down to 200ms (which is doable now).  Thank you for the recommendation!

• Like 1