Missing quest to obtain Obsidian Serpent Outfit

lailacampos

I know that I used to do the daily quest Encroaching Shadows at Yehara’s Mirage to get a chance of dropping the Obsidian Serpent from the last boss. And that this quest is given by GungSang, npc at the entrance of the inn. At least back in 2017 (I'm a returning player).

But now he doesn't give the quest anymore. I've already completed the main story up to act XI, ch 7, so that's not the problem. And I haven't done it even once in the week that I've been playing again.

So where is the quest?
Or alternatively, how to I get the Obsidian Serpent outfit now?

Thanks for the help

On 20/10/2020 at 4:55 PM, lailacampos said:

I know that I used to do the daily quest Encroaching Shadows at Yehara’s Mirage to get a chance of dropping the Obsidian Serpent from the last boss. And that this quest is given by GungSang, npc at the entrance of the inn. At least back in 2017 (I'm a returning player).

But now he doesn't give the quest anymore. I've already completed the main story up to act XI, ch 7, so that's not the problem. And I haven't done it even once in the week that I've been playing again.

So where is the quest?
Or alternatively, how to I get the Obsidian Serpent outfit now?

Thanks for the help

Hello and welcome back.

The Obsidian Serpent Outfit is now obtainable though Arena PvP, you can buy the outfit and veil from Dragon Trade Courier Coin Exchange Merchant (Zen Bean Trader) which is Located in Mushin Tower, Bamboo Village, Jadestone Village and many other places the merchant sells outfit for x2 Special Arena Outfit Ticket and Veil for x1 Special Arena Outfit Ticket

hsER5O2.png

You can acquire Special Arena Outfit Tickets from participating in 1v1 or 3v3 Arena matches, each Special Arena Outfit Ticket costs 1,000 Zen Beans to buy.

ZJgDeUl.png

Have Fun Cricket!

Edited by SayhaSeer

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 9:18 AM, SayhaSeer said:

Hello and welcome back.

The Obsidian Serpent Outfit is now obtainable though Arena PvP, you can buy the outfit and veil from Dragon Trade Courier Coin Exchange Merchant (Zen Bean Trader) which is Located in Mushin Tower, Bamboo Village, Jadestone Village and many other places the merchant sells outfit for x2 Special Arena Outfit Ticket and Veil for x1 Special Arena Outfit Ticket

hsER5O2.png

You can acquire Special Arena Outfit Tickets from participating in 1v1 or 3v3 Arena matches, each Special Arena Outfit Ticket costs 1,000 Zen Beans to buy.

ZJgDeUl.png

Have Fun Cricket!

Thank you for the information!

• Like 1