Purple (stamina) quest changed?

POKUS

After long break I logged one alt lvl 47 and I wonder that it has 20k stamina and no purple quest (its mine 10th alt so of course I checked quest letters). Today I reached lvl 55 on it, and still nothing pop-up so I have some doubts that its bugged somehow because i do not remember that purple quest is somehow fixed (prerequisities) to blue quest. Whatever, maybe there are changes at starting lvl of stamina quests but would be strange. If you have some tips, let me know.

3 hours ago, POKUS said:

After long break I logged one alt lvl 47 and I wonder that it has 20k stamina and no purple quest (its mine 10th alt so of course I checked quest letters). Today I reached lvl 55 on it, and still nothing pop-up so I have some doubts that its bugged somehow because i do not remember that purple quest is somehow fixed (prerequisities) to blue quest. Whatever, maybe there are changes at starting lvl of stamina quests but would be strange. If you have some tips, let me know.

To accept Purple Quest you have to press "J" on your keyboard and go to "Quest Letters", that's where you will find it, press on this icon rtKCdhO.png on the right side of the purple quest title to read the message and to start the quest.