Just gonna leave this here

Miggy Miggs

So i tell my self i wouldnt waste anymore energy complaining or bringing up some of the many flaws in this game....i been taking long breaks from this game due to 2020 changes and how events are handled.

heres a list.

1. Events,contents or features  that simply cant be done or enjoyed.

-nyraka event didn't benefit from it one bit.

-Midnight skypetal plains, i dont play much these days may be three times a week or so but i do notice when i pop in on weekends, nobody recruiting for msp , i mean i have decent gear to do it but not the gear to be recruiting .

- the new system that came in the other day is literally unity system 2.0.

-basically the motto for bns this years is to make new items and making it near impossible to get locking it behind a paywall or a pc wall, just to drop it in hm store later on has the only alternative..

2. the state of tag match (NA SERVER)

theres a serious issue going on with north America server tag match that nobody is looking into thats killing the mode even more...the issue of 3 plat rank destroyers queuing together  has been going on for as long as 3rd spec destro exists. tag match daily  days  are probably the only days i log on to bns . point of the matter is these 3 destroyers always sit in queue changing alts and mixing bronze and silver to get literally the lowest elos and climbing up the board with ease, its not a crime no , but this turns off alot of people from enjoying the mode has its one sided and people dont wanna lose deciding buff so they stop and wait till end of season.

and what i notice is mutli clienting amongs these destros...joining random party at high elo, to make the match up happen faster just to throw the match later on.

3. THE SO CALLED BG NERFS 

the bg damage nerf that happen the other day made already op classes more op and hard to kill classes even harder to kill....

warden and fm running bg as always with fm doing like 10 hits in 1 sec,....then walking  while  iframing  for another 10 second and healing like 5 dumplings.

alts dont survive like they use to anymore, my alts survive longer pre 2020 than after the bg damage nerf.

Am 20.9.2020 um 09:54 schrieb Miggy Miggs:

1. Events,contents or features  that simply cant be done or enjoyed.

It depends on how you view the events. I actully liked the last pet pod event or the nyraka event but i agree events got worse.

-nyraka event didn't benefit from it one bit.

Why ? it was free 60 - 75 AP you didnt have to spend a single gold for.

-Midnight skypetal plains, i dont play much these days may be three times a week or so but i do notice when i pop in on weekends, nobody recruiting for msp , i mean i have decent gear to do it but not the gear to be recruiting .

Well there is no such event anymore on weekends. Also what kinda gear you are talking about ? you can recruit no matter what gear you have. Ive seen people with 1.8k succesfully recruiting a party for msp.

- the new system that came in the other day is literally unity system 2.0.

Well yeah this one is obvious but again players want ways to get more dmg and NC delivers on that. Its not a bad thing. The drop rate for violette/legendary Runes is also pretty good which is why i argue their main goal was actully to make players somewhat happy with it while earning a lil bit of $$$.

-basically the motto for bns this years is to make new items and making it near impossible to get locking it behind a paywall or a pc wall, just to drop it in hm store later on has the only alternative..

Look at the event its litterly ET Gear for free. Even without the event its pretty cheap to get ET gear nowdays which is enough to do all the content in this game. Maybe not IA thou i dont know the requirements for IA. You are basiclly saying you have to be max gear which is simply not true so no one forces you through any paywall.

2. the state of tag match (NA SERVER)

EU is similar but we have the "censored" (cause i am not allowed to say from where they come) players. Thoose players are usually way better than EU players cause PVP is actully somewhat alive in "censored" and they abuse everything you can in this game. Bronze abuse, xml stuff, wallbangs, assasin threat grab, fire fm air.............

If you are lucky and dont get thoose players you atleast get another team full of top 5 players or atleast top 30 players even in 1300 rating. I complained more than enough here in forum cause we cant get an active playerbase if new players also encounter this crap. We need the que to be pleb till 1600 rating which was perfectly fine before they gave us time restriction in pvp.

3. THE SO CALLED BG NERFS 

the bg damage nerf that happen the other day made already op classes more op and hard to kill classes even harder to kill....

The nerfs where needed now i can actully survive for a while as someone not playing warden, assasin, fm..... but i agree classes like fm, warden.... are way to tanky now and their dmg seriously needs more nerfs.