Forums

Solo Dungeon:Den of the Ancients

Agothan

today i am just wanna upgrade my Skyreach gloves stage 6 to stage 9, and i am never did M'ao, then just check some guides on youtube, practice again again again.After that today i make 30+ run and i never had M'ao gloves.On the afternoon i made ticket for items, Gm's tell me everythink is ok only tell me low chance.?How it is possible 30++ run and i never had zero M'ao Gloves i spend so many hour for 30+ runs.Please check i think is not everything ok!

2 hours ago, Agothan said:

today i am just wanna upgrade my Skyreach gloves stage 6 to stage 9, and i am never did M'ao, then just check some guides on youtube, practice again again again.After that today i make 30+ run and i never had M'ao gloves.On the afternoon i made ticket for items, Gm's tell me everythink is ok only tell me low chance.?How it is possible 30++ run and i never had zero M'ao Gloves i spend so many hour for 30+ runs.Please check i think is not everything ok!

its normal the drop rate for the glove is very low. some had to do over 100 runs to get the glvoes.

It is normal. I have gotten few times pet packs and one vial from Mao. The way random drops is done in mmo games often makes it very possible for some people to nearly never get certain drops or it will take more time for the average person.

Reason for low drop rates in Den of Ancients in my opinion is simply the fact of how many people run the dungeon every single day and that you can run the dungeon without limitations. Downside is exactly what you experience, some people won't see any drops for a long time. Low drop rates meaning values of 5% or less depending on the item value. This should be countered by adding gloves to the mechant so you could then buy them with emblems but that hasn't been done yet unfortunately.