nerv pvp !!

Sayahell

NC SOFT NE RV   3 spec  in arena   in Bg  and arena   !  3 spec kills ppl in   arena oneshot ! xml -exploid by spawnkill - alltimes perma resis or block  ..... where is there fairplay ?!  is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ fight !!

arena dont use drunks , who cares if get skill 1 hp fom full live  gg !!   more windtrading for fusion stones  is offer for more alts . 900 ap sin in novacore feels good and free ! if ppl cry and what this more exploiid all alts welcome in bg !!  sin 2 min stealth in in Phantom cant be CC  . or run over half map with invisble  .  feels like kidden !

more xml  hacks  from Bns buddy - ppl in RU amd CN got perma bann but who cares ! whales feel free here !  if y have money hacks are welcome ! oh i forget ppl are so weak  and cant do only win with aircombo !!! gz 

Edited by Sayahell

eh, idk bout you, but i play WL and WL is an underdog rn, didnt encounter someone who did behave abnormal yet.

some classes have a oneshot skill, like Warden has Divine strike that can if properly aimed nearly oneshot you.

Bns Buddy has nothing to do with XML edits, and they actually tell you to NOT use any XML edits. BnS Buddy actually helps to make the game more playable and to get more performance out of your game, by the command -useallcores and the Core affinity and to be able to remove animations / particle effects to make your Game run smoother.

Trust me a Raid with 15 FPS is Hell.

Yes there are Classes that are annoying, like Blademaster who have like 1000 CCs and can block everything and obviously KFM as Fire KFM is a guarantied loss for me, no matter how hard i try to outplay them.

For some classes the Aircombo is an essential part of their damaging of players, else their skills arent as effective, also you cant counter anything while in air, so yes obviously people will try to aircombo you.

Either you gitgud in PvP or you dont, but complaining like this on the forums wont help you, it'll just make you the butt of the joke.

also i havent really encountered someone that attacked me while i had the load in screen, then again my PC is fast and my internet is good.

Thats the Balancing for you.

Edited by ThunderDex

ofc works bns buddy buddy with xml !!! y can system change  like mod using !   ppl make video how y use it !!  IN NA y can see how a sin play use this !!!  only Better a clan show how use it in challenge Mode on Reddit .....  But all proofs from GM or NC soft  are delete !!!

14 hours ago, Sayahell said:

ofc works bns buddy buddy with xml !!! y can system change  like mod using !   ppl make video how y use it !!  IN NA y can see how a sin play use this !!!  only Better a clan show how use it in challenge Mode on Reddit .....  But all proofs from GM or NC soft  are delete !!!

You can't even use xml edits on bnsbuddy anymore. Stop putting the blame on bnsbuddy.