Why i have two Transfare Tokens when i cant use it

AymanNagy

i did about 2 request to Transfare items from Character to anther Character and they refuse it . beacuse this Rule :

- The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to deny a restoration/resealing/reversal/transfer request, even if the item was eligible to be restored/resealed/reversed/transferred in the past.

the Items is : Weapon and Soul

and the other Request is for  Soul Badge Token .

and they refuse again to transfare it .

is that mean that mean i must be  Whale to Apply this Rule :
-The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account.

or tell me how much NC Coins i must buy to accept my Requests ??

I think its pretty obvious why they didn't do it...

Weapon + Soul - you can transfer them yourself because there is a paid service to do it. You buy the sealing charms, seal the weapon, then you mail the soul over with use of the charm fragments and you have them on your other character.

Soul Badge Token - it was an event item, you opened it on that character and that's where it should stay.

The tokens they give are primarily for item reversals, so people do not abuse the system like they did in the past where they simply were "accidentally" deleting soul shields just to get a new one and a new chance for stat roll, or kepts reversing souls / hearts to get benefits back in oils to sell.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb AymanNagy:

i did about 2 request to Transfare items from Character to anther Character and they refuse it . beacuse this Rule :

- The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to deny a restoration/resealing/reversal/transfer request, even if the item was eligible to be restored/resealed/reversed/transferred in the past.

the Items is : Weapon and Soul

and the other Request is for  Soul Badge Token .

and they refuse again to transfare it .

is that mean that mean i must be  Whale to Apply this Rule :
-The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to make exceptions depending on the context of the request, and the standing of the requester's account.

or tell me how much NC Coins i must buy to accept my Requests ??

Its for a situation like you accidently did stuff not on purpose ! For example i was brain afk and bought 4K of theese weapon enchancement juwels but i wanted theese for the accesories and not in that quantity. So i asked them to revert and they did.