Important about Warlocks

xXxTaMeRxXx

Hello 
I have been playing since the beta i catch the golden era for warlocks but now they are the lowest class in everything so what i suggest is wither the game buff them so they can keep up with the rest of the classes or they make some sort of a switching voucher the changes the class for free for every worlock in game changing the gear to the class you change for who ever support this please join the topic

I have requested a class change voucher back in 2017 already it will never come if they havent done it by now sadly.

I do have to disagree with you on the topic of warlock being the worst in everything. While it is true in 1v1 and probably in PVE aswell its is wrong in 3v3 and 6v6.

Cause people are not always focused on the WL he can spam in 6v6 and kill alot of people and if they want to kill him he got the abilitys to stall and survive alot. There are classes which are worse in 6v6 cause they have less survivability. In 3v3 we have TD wich makes him very usefull in a tag in and his survivability is perfect for a team fight mode like this he can stall the enemy alot so team can get their cooldowns back up. Again there are classes worse for example gunner which is only good in a tag ins, cause of aerial dmg but alone gunner is worse than warlock in 3v3.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/4/2020 at 9:46 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I have requested a class change voucher back in 2017 already it will never come if they havent done it by now sadly.

I don't think it is possible. I asked that too, they don't seem to care about that.

On 28/4/2020 at 9:46 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I do have to disagree with you on the topic of warlock being the worst in everything. While it is true in 1v1 and probably in PVE aswell its is wrong in 3v3 and 6v6.

This is wrong... In 1vs1, WL with the proper gear, is OP vs some classes. In PVE, he's powerful too; not as strong as other classes, though ofc, but definitely not the worst lmao

However, i have to agree with the OP. WL needs improvement asap, because the difference on DPS between WL and other classes is pretty obvious and it's kinda annoying if you ask me.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb WarriorKG10:

This is wrong... In 1vs1, WL with the proper gear, is OP vs some classes.

Thats new since when does gear give you better chances in 1v1 ? 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb WarriorKG10:

In PVE, he's powerful too; not as strong as other classes, though ofc, but definitely not the worst lmao

still useless cause warden is way better.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Thats new since when does gear give you better chances in 1v1 ? 

A wl can easily defeat a few range classes in 1vs1. Sorry if that's news to you.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

still useless cause warden is way better.

Again let me repeat what i said. " In PVE, he's powerful too; not as strong as other classes, though ofc, but definitely not the worst lmao" No one even compared wl with warden....

Am 10.5.2020 um 16:44 schrieb WarriorKG10:

A wl can easily defeat a few range classes in 1vs1. Sorry if that's news to you.

Force Master = no chance all FM needs to do is wait for Warlock to use his Godmode healing shield. Trust me i am some top 30 fm at max and top 5 warlocks are  piece of cake for me. 

Summoner= also just wait for his healing shield to be used and burst him down if warlock attacks just use stealth and run. 

Gunner= only class which is probably somewhat okish still it can simply burst down the pet and most of Warlock dmg is gone and he is wide open. 

Archer= no chance Warlock is not mobile enough for this class. 

Did i forget anything ? Of course Warlock is 50/50 they have the same skills. 

Am 10.5.2020 um 16:44 schrieb WarriorKG10:

Again let me repeat what i said. " In PVE, he's powerful too; not as strong as other classes, though ofc, but definitely not the worst lmao" No one even compared wl with warden....

And i dont claim its the worst i simply claim he is useless due to the existance of Warden a class which does more DMG while having the same Buff.