when they will upgrade to warlock

chilegamerz

I have been playing with this same PC for more than 3 years and over time it is becoming more useless if it were not for soulburn it would be partially useless, I hope that with the third class they improve them, I hope that the ncsoft staff takes it into account so that make some improvements, in fact when you think I thought it was a pj for support.

I don't know, honestly. This class is one of the only classes that was nerfed so hard/mistreated badly to the point no one likes playing it anymore save for a few. All the WLs I knew rerolled, whether it was to Gunner when it came out, Warden, Archer or some other pre-existing class. Instead of fixing WL, they introduced Warden with great dps, quicker SB, etc. It's easier that way and more $$$$ from people with a rerolling problem. 

Here i am talking about PVP WL cause i guess you guys mostly mean PVE.

PVP WL is trash now litterly every class got like 90/10 or even better matchup against warlock. Only class Warlock can win against is BD and even BD got like 70/30 matchup or something. Warlock needs a whole rework so it can stun better cause now all they have is one KD and one Thrall stun which is super hard to hit against skilled players. Also due to Bm untargetable ability Warlock needs some skill to stun without target and Thrall needs bigger defence cause it gets killed litterly after 2 or 3 attacks of BM.  Another option would be removing the Cooldown on Thrall summoning so if he gets killed you can simply resummon him.

Please dont take my suggestions here to seriously i am no warlock main i do have one in top 30 1v1 thou. Its just i see Top 5 warlock and i dont have problem winning against him it dosent even matter what class i am playing on he cannot win simply cause his Class dosent have the abilitys to counter a player that knows what he is doing.

If you like PVP and only have Warlock you can simply uninstall you will never reach more than 1800 even with this event and only if you get Randoom PVE dudes as enemy.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

yes it costs a lot to win in pvp and in pve we are only useful for soulburn because in dps we are disgusting I hope they can fix it and I do not think that they will throw it away since it would be a waste to do that with pj, I think that the community has already had enough complaints with the warlock and I hope they make some improvement when the third class arrives.