Wintrading players in rankings and no one cares

CrazyDude90

NA rankings:

Tk8T60Q.png

Also in EU people wintrade and piloting other players in every possible ranking and no one of NCWe$t cares about that.

It is like they would say:

"Why punishing paying players... They are just cheating and manipulate the rankings. They don't harm others. right?" ;)

At the moment, I'm genuinely convinced that nc$oft/ncwe$t want to destroy their own game intentionally!! People do what ever they want while they do nothing. It is sad.. really sad.

Edited by CrazyDude90
  • Like 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Noface007:

Been going on forever, I've written dozens of reports with screens and proof, they do nothing and will never do nothing, just another reason to quit the game for me. 

Same. I dont know why i even waste AND/OR wasted my time to report others when even nc$oft dont care about their rules anymore. 

I also reported many cheating players with many proofs and instructions for what and how they abuse things so nc$oft can fix it.... And i showed it everyone.. the support, some mods here.. 

..and yeah even cyan know a lot about the used abuses and/or other things... and.... nothing happen/ed.

@NC you dont deserve a fair community. You deserve this toxic and unhappy players for the bad work you do here. 

The fair playing players who still play your missmanaged game dont deserve this disrespect and ignorance!! They are the only reason why your game is not completely dead. Without fair playing people your cash cows wouldn't play the game anymore because they wouln't have people to cheat against. ;) Think about it.

On 13/3/2020 at 2:57 AM, CrazyDude90 said:

NA rankings:

Tk8T60Q.png

Also in EU people wintrade and piloting other players in every possible ranking and no one of NCWe$t cares about that.

It is like they would say:

"Why punishing paying players... They are just cheating and manipulate the rankings. They don't harm others. right?" ;)

At the moment, I'm genuinely convinced that nc$oft/ncwe$t want to destroy their own game intentionally!! People do what ever they want while they do nothing. It is sad.. really sad.

No they don't care, but if you AFK during an event dungeon such as the yeti one and someone reports you, you'll get sued for it (happened to me one time that I went toilet)