Launcher is too big!

SViper

Hello,
The launcher is too big for 1366x768 screen, please fix it, because it's too hard to use it when you can't see all the buttons in it fully. And I afraid to install the game, because of this, because I won't be able to see downloading part at all.

Edited by SViper

I will need leave my house again this weekend, so I will again be using my laptop. So this time I want to be able to play the game with my laptop, but so far I didn't see any launcher updates, so problem with launcher being too big for my Laptops screen is still remains.

15 hours ago, SViper said:

I will need leave my house again this weekend, so I will again be using my laptop. So this time I want to be able to play the game with my laptop, but so far I didn't see any launcher updates, so problem with launcher being too big for my Laptops screen is still remains.

You can try using the alternative launcher: bnsbuddy. IT launches the game and it has optimizations for it run smoother. That would be the only alternative / workaround you can have at the moment.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

You can try using the alternative launcher: bnsbuddy. IT launches the game and it has optimizations for it run smoother. That would be the only alternative / workaround you can have at the moment.

Can BnSBuddy download and update the game as well?

20 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Unfortunately not. If any update comes out you have to use the normal launcher to update it.

Then it doesn't solve my problem at all, because as main post said I kinda can't download game, because I would be unable to see my download progress.
Can someone tell me if 40 GB space is enough to download and install the game? Because that much spare space I have in my Laptop atm and that's the reason why I want to see download progress.

Edited by SViper

• 6 months later...