Honig Oil Transmutation - another epic fail

Suprem

I try today to transmute my honig oil into sacred oil or ped pod. The results where as following ...  5-6 attempts on sacred oil failed ...  4 attempts on ped pod also failed.. ok i rage quit than i log back again an try 4 more sacred oil and 4 more pet pods again fail ?  Are you kidding me ? those where the mats that i farmed in 4 5 days on 3 alts burnt in 1 minute. First of all why did you increase the material cost of transmuting and you let the chance at 5% as it was when the cost was 5 materials instead of 30. Second :  do you even compare the price when you make adjustments ? or you just get an email from above and obey? Lets put it like this 1 sacred oil is between 560-580 g you need 30 of every material to try to transmute it lets compare the price on mats 240  g moonstone 190 elysian 160 sacred orb and 27 gold soulstone +15 gold transmutation fee thats a total of 632 gold give or take even 600 and is still not good for a "30% chance". The 5 material requirement was ok compared with the price of material and the rate of success .... you cannot ask more than the normal price for % chance to get it (and yes i know those are crystals )

What is the purpose of this event ? to burn whales materials? ok i get it but why do you need to screw new players and returning players whith this horrible event on ur 4th anniversary event! 

I lost allmost 400 moonstone and elysian for nothing + a chunk of gold.  

that's why i gave up on crafing pts a year ago, 11 fails in a row, set me back weeks of farming, i will not try the new oil transmute even once, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

you know, if its 50/50, it will fail 90% of the time.

First of all ,why you even try to transmute oils with the new thing already is a fact that is a SCAM ,even if you fail 2 and 3rd succes you are already on LOSE. This transmute was made to burn out the materials that come from fishing because is to good( fishing) but ncsoft manage to broke that too ,fishing is failing and until they will fix it ((( korea already have the fix and they fix it in their server,but NCSOFT WILL NOT RUSH TO FIX OURS) .

Even if they put % on items doesn't change nothing ,they can put 90%but in reality is 20%,so this doesn't change nothing. RNG IS BAD.

If you stay and think a little ncsoft try to limit our income as f2p , look back in time when you could get 1 oil per week +left for the next oil , now we have limited oils per week x5 , events give less currency, you can't even get 1 oil per week if are not premium.

Transmute oil is just a disguised method to make feel u "comfortable " ,they are like 

-" hey,you can't have 1 oil per week ,but you have transmute ,so is more than 1x oil per week but with a huge cost "

NOT SAYING THIS "THEY SAID IN STREEM THE HONING OIL CHEST IS FROM WEEKLY +FRIDAY,SATURDAY,SUNDAY" 

But the notes in website +in game as fact is ONLY weekly +saturday+sunday.

Another fail  another "little miscommunication"

Everything WORKING AS INTENDED. 

So overall STOP TRYING OIL TRANSMUTE IS A REAL SCAM.

• Like 2