Challenge Mode outfits/items price change

Baez

Hello,

Recently the challenge mode outfits/items for the newest currency were double, the outfit increase from 20 coins to 40, while headpieces or adornments increase from 10 to 20, this means you need to farm Challenge mode for 2 months for an outfit if you can't reach top 30, for people hunting for those gorgeous outfits this is a nightmare, but I also understand those outfits were quite cheap.

I would suggest increasing the weekly currency gain every week for players ranking above 30 to 8 coins(or ideally 10), this would reduce the 2-month grind to only 1-month and a half, alternatively, the outfits could instead be reduced to 30 coins, while side items such as headpieces or adornments could go back to 10 coins because they are items that should not cost that much. I believe players that reach top 30 consistently are on the hunt for the special Psyches that boost stats instead of outfits, so remember that most players ranking above the top 30 are there for the customizable outfits and will stick around for longer if the rewards are obtainable, 5 coins a week to a 40 coins goal is not a nice ongoing look, 8 coins a week to a 40 coin goal feels more comfortable.

Side Note: Please encourage the developers to add old dungeons outfits too such as Shadow Captain(TSM), Oblivion(Desolate Tomb), and Aurora(Sandstorm Temple).

https://imgur.com/a/QxCDgHk