NC Launcher 2 Stopped Working

Yuzura

it's been stopped working for me since 23 nov... every time i open, it show "Failed to read content data from the update server. Check your network enviroment (ISP bla bla bla ... ) and try again"

i send a report to my ISP, and they checking on it, so far they said (ISP) that they can't find any problem on their end. so i send a ticket to NC support, and the said

"Hello,

At this time, we are aware of the current issue regarding latency and we are currently looking into the issue. There is no ETA for the time it will be fixed.

Your patience is appreciated regarding this matter.

Thank you,

Carlo
NCSOFT Support Team"

...so ...

Since a lot of people have problems with it i am uploading the game to a cloud drive so you can download it from there. Since my upload speed isnt amazing it will take a day or two.

Once its uploaded i will post the details so you can grab it from there instead of via the launcher.

It a fresh and clean client install with updates up to wednesday december 18 2019.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Since a lot of people have problems with it i am uploading the game to a cloud drive so you can download it from there. Since my upload speed isnt amazing it will take a day or two.

Once its uploaded i will post the details so you can grab it from there instead of via the launcher.

It a fresh and clean client install with updates up to wednesday december 18 2019.

thanks alot man