hmm... when will the Wind Damage get an Buff...

Xianlung

i found this somewhere by searching google for Archer Wind Damage Balance Patch.

Source : https://pastebin.com/UC4P2pJt

Wind

-Smokescreen use will grant 1 second resist

-3rd line 1st spec change: #Q, #E will grant untargetable

-3rd line 2nd spec change: #1 parry skill will have more shorter cooldown, #X skill will have bigger range

-1rd line 2nd spec change: both #RMB skills will reduce #Q and #E cooldowns and #RMB will not have reduced dmg

-5th line 3rd spec change: if you last hit someone with #4 skill it will grant stealth

Its pretty mutch all what is coming in the 11. December patch exept the Part of this

#RMB will not have reduced dmg

Also when there is an Huge Delay abour KR to West Patch when could it be possible to get this Fix, then rly an Archer there can only do dmg when he stand still or like lost up to ( feeling 30% ) dmg only that u can move while u made the Default Attacks...

Sry on top English is not my Native Language.

Edited by Xianlung

On 11.12.2019 at 6:47 PM, Xianlung said:

Also when there is an Huge Delay abour KR to West Patch when could it be possible to get this Fix, then rly an Archer there can only do dmg when he stand still or like lost up to ( feeling 30% ) dmg only that u can move while u made the Default Attacks...

That is not true, reduction is off in second skill in line 1 (moving ability) - before, I had 29k max, now im sitting on 37 on skill (windbolt i.e)

And Im using moving ability, it does not take your 30% dmg, believe me.

Edited by Seven Degree

• 1 month later...

Does... wind really NEED a buff? They already have pretty high DPS. It might not be as good as Light, but it's up there.

The only "buff" I'd honestly like to see is that they take out the backwards movement of skills like Flip Shot. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a little annoying to have to reposition if you're fighting from a distance...