Pvpers need to strike

sojaa

So yeah even support has admitted that the classes are unbalanced. I saved 3 years worth of data and showed it to them.( Including videos.) I got this for an answer.

I have reviewed this case and I do understand you on this situation. I have already encountered Archer class on the Arena and I must say, battling with them is really frustrating, specially with their burst. As a player like you, PVP is one of my favorite part of Blade and Soul to play and I understand that one class can outplay almost all of the classes.

Unfortunately, as a staff of Support Team, I am unable to provide more information why these implementation was done in the game since we are not part of the Development Team. What I can do for this case is to forward your message to the proper department for proper review.

Again, thank you for taking the time on sharing your thoughts about the game and for reporting these issues.

Don't pm support. They can't do anything. Neither can ncsoft west.  There developers have no clue what they are doing. Take for example the tournament. It was basically all sf and summoners. Anything else got wiped lol.They also stated that people can not use the new class. I wonder why? This game would be fine if it let people play the class they want to play. Its not like that though. They cannot release 3rd spec at the same time for all classes. They cant even manage to separate pve and pvp gear. BG right now is filled with pve gear/ pve ss. Some classes have immunity some don't. Some classes have buff like solar flare and others don't. Some have heals and others don't.  The parties are random. Ever fought a team full of fms with a warden? This isn't pvp anymore its reroll your class and dominate. There is no balance at all. SO what do we do now? We call out the moderators of the forums and they don't speak because they already know. What about a strike for us pvpers before we lose all of our pvp player base. If they lose 300 players in a day maybe they'll listen. The moderators on these forums are cowards straight up. Yes I am calling you out. I haven't seen one of you guys answer. Tell these people you can't do anything and stop ignoring. All pvp content is dying. 3v3 is gone.Shackling isles is gone. Faction is gone. Soulstone plains content dead. Misty woods content is dead.I mean really why do we still have faction outfits lol. 1v1 is ok. Bg is dying quickly. Its now the same 15 people. All this proof is in your na servers. EU how you doing?

If they lose 300 players in a day it'll be nothing new to them. They'd probably laugh in fact.
Currently there is no proper development team for NCWest exclusively, to my knowledge. Even if there was, the issue with PvP isn't class imbalance, it's statistical imbalance. Currently in KR 1mil hp is common in 6s, so even a shitty class like Warlock has a chance to do something before getting blasted into oblivion by a summoner rosethorn or fm rmb. Meanwhile we keep getting the gear curve that KR is getting, in an attempt to keep up with them and allow for income in order to upgrade and prepare for the new raid.
Support has never been able to do a thing involving base game, they're simple able to go through and revert items with the power of GM editing, entirely different from xml editing. Much as you want to blame them, all they told you was the truth. They have no idea what's gone through the developers mind. Hell I'd be damned if the development team even tells them about patch notes.
And as far as gear goes, is that really a surprise? I highly doubt any game could, when the player can simply hit the swap button, and bam ss is PvP, then right click 4 items in their inventory and suddenly that aransu 6 became an Incinerator 9 with imperial accessories. If you want to code it to read each persons Indivual inventory, storage, premium storage, and current equipment box by box go ahead, take a gander.