[1v1 match list] please fix it

SuperMoche

Hi Guys,

Once upon a day, it was possible to go to arena lobby => spectate and choose a match from a list of 1v1 matches and enjoy watching 2 guys beating the heck out of each others. Now, i can't see any match in the list, i can only watch one if i already know the name of the player...

What happened to this feature? it've been buggy for monthes and not fixed yet... is it a minor bug from a developer/business point of view? because its really not for me, i'd like from to time watch two skilled guys competing, instead of watching my ### being handed to me, and i don't think that i'm the only one who enjoyed this feature.

This thing was working well before, thus it should not ruin your budget if you put it back. So please fix it, it was a good/major addition to the arena lobby and provided a lot of fun

Should i submit a bug?

Thanks guys

Edited by SuperMoche

It dosent matter to them its PVP.

If you would have followed the state of PVP since August 2018 you would know they dont want PVP in this game to exist but they cant just patch it out.

If you want to watch skilled players look for it on Twitch if i had more free time to PVP i would stream aswell but with this state of PVP we currently have i just dont feel like it that much.

Il y a 14 heures, ImoutoMaster a dit :

It dosent matter to them its PVP.

If you would have followed the state of PVP since August 2018 you would know they dont want PVP in this game to exist but they cant just patch it out.

If you want to watch skilled players look for it on Twitch if i had more free time to PVP i would stream aswell but with this state of PVP we currently have i just dont feel like it that much.

Yes, but unfortunatly almost nobody streams BnS pvp content anymore and that's why being able to watch duels ingame was a good thing. Anyway, hope they'll fix it soon

vor 8 Stunden schrieb SuperMoche:

Yes, but unfortunatly almost nobody streams BnS pvp content anymore and that's why being able to watch duels ingame was a good thing. Anyway, hope they'll fix it soon

Ah didnt know that. Ill try to stream a bit in the weekend for you if you are fine with: SF/WL/FM/KFM/BD/Gunner.

Le 23/10/2019 à 08:35, ImoutoMaster a dit :

Ah didnt know that. Ill try to stream a bit in the weekend for you if you are fine with: SF/WL/FM/KFM/BD/Gunner.

That's kind of you but i'll be very busy this weekend unfortunately (social responsibilities and all that stuff :(  ...) 

Don't worry, i can wait until they fix it hopefuly

cheers