Can't start the game

ImTheUnicorn

Every time I press the "Start Game"-button in the launcher, the launcher gets minimized (like it's supposed to) but then it opens again after a few seconds as if I've just exited the game. I have tried restarting my computer multiple times and even re-installing the launcher. Any advice on what I should do?

(I've also tried contacting them through the support page, but it always says "Please try again later" when I try to send a message)

20 hours ago, ImTheUnicorn said:

Every time I press the "Start Game"-button in the launcher, the launcher gets minimized (like it's supposed to) but then it opens again after a few seconds as if I've just exited the game. I have tried restarting my computer multiple times and even re-installing the launcher. Any advice on what I should do?

(I've also tried contacting them through the support page, but it always says "Please try again later" when I try to send a message)

Assuming you've installed Blade & Soul on the default path,you'll have to create an exception for the following:

EXECUTABLE FILE PATH NCLauncher2.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher2

Client.exe 32-bit C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin 64-bit C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin64 

Make Sure to do this for ALL security softwares on your computer and see if that helps you.

You may also try;

Instructions:

Go to your Windows Start Menu

Search for your Run utility

In the Run utility, type msconfig

Go to the services tab

Hide all Microsoft services

Disable all, enable anything you usually actually use and you can troubleshoot with that to see what the problem is.

Crashing/Closing issues can sometimes be caused by 3rd party programs interfering with the game client.

Edited by SayhaSeer