Ebondrake Lair, Irontech forge and Naryu sanctum

SenseiTouchMe

as we all know the daily now have changed and all the dungeons above are not part of the daily's anymore, the problem is that some of them still takes place on upgrading riftwalk and dawnforged weapon, you cant progress on that weapon above its 5th upgrade without getting weapon from irontech forge and Naryu sanctum, which is impossible to solo for new players, overall BnS is going for a place that knowing alot mechs (which is competently wrong for RPG game) and playing together wish is fine but you can be so independent on it giving new players better weapon but also make them start with harder dungeons aint gonna make their start easier people who start play ain't gonna keep playing, the game now should prioritize new players and how to make them stay rather then adding new dungeons and raids, not even talking about the story which going nowhere, the point is the ncsoft does not think before they update, questionable if they even test in close servers (regional) not just checking it in Korea and throw it to the rest. the game was good but every update they depending on old players to stay and no new players come back. slowly the game dies and just because they don't even think forward, i really didn't meant to write all this was about just to bring attention that new players cant handle the dungeons above alone but all of things that happens all the time... i had to write down what i think. 

Edited by SenseiTouchMe

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Cor:

You can get those from moon refuge, no need to run those dungeons.

this is true and it's a reliable source, but they just should add that to the weapons tool-tip info, so newbies in need get the info.