Lag problem in dungeons and raids while fighting boss

EliNia

21 hours ago, EliNia said:

I have a fps drop problem in dungeons and raids.

While fighting mobs and going through the dungeon my fps is about 20-25 but the moment when a boss fight starting my fps drop to 3-4 and its impossible to play.

Very little information you provided, What are your PC specs?

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 Series

Memory: 8192MB RAM

HDD: KINGSTON SV300S37A120G

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Played the game a year ago with the same hardware and didnt have this problem And now in dungeons at boss fight its unplayable.

Edited by EliNia

tbh i wonder how that CPU was able to run the game properly ever, for gaming AMD been sucking pretty hard before Ryzen generation... but anyway just to try out, you checked the FPS of the 32Bit client? Yes it sucks and crashes often, but it's good for checking FPS issues.

Yes I tried it It dont crash on my PC but the problem is there. The weird thing is that all the the fight in the dungeon with mobs the fps is about 20 The moment the boss fight start it freeze for 4-5 sec and after that the fps dont go more then 5-10 And in the leveling dungeons like eg. Nariu Labirint this does not happen It hapening in the dungeons after Cold storage.

Edited by EliNia

On 08/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, EliNia said:

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 Series

Memory: 8192MB RAM

HDD: KINGSTON SV300S37A120G

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Played the game a year ago with the same hardware and didnt have this problem And now in dungeons at boss fight its unplayable.

Your problem is your CPU, It's an old CPU released in 2011, it's time to upgrade. 

As game moves forward with content and updates the Game's Minimum Requirements also rises, so if you were able to play Blade and Soul one year ago without having any problems that doesn't mean you will be able to play with the same system a year later without any problems. You're best solution would be to Keep the GPU and upgrade everything else. 

Changing your CPU into a modern CPU will also require you to buy a New Motherboard, Your current motherboard socket is AM3+. CPU's with AM3+ now a days are very old. So look for AM4 Socket Motherboards, AM4 Sockets do not support DDR3 RAM so you will have to buy New DDR4 RAM, Depending on your budget 2x4 (8GB RAM) or 2x8 (16GB RAM), I would Recommend 16GB. For your CPU... again depending on your budget, I  wouldn't go any lower then Ryzen 5 2600. I personally would go with Ryzen 5 3600/X because Ryzen 5 2600 and Ryzen 5 3600 are almost the same price where I live. Either choice would increase your performance drastically from your current setup and lastly buying an SSD is a must in MMO games.

Ryzen 5 2600 is +62% faster in single core performance over AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor

Ryzen 5 3600 is +87% faster in single core performance over AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor

How ever going with Intel would give you faster single core performance by 15/30% over Ryzen, So having that faster single core performance would increase your performance in Blade and Soul, however Intel CPU's are more expensive then Ryzen CPUs. I personally don't recommend buying Intel, the performance difference that you get for the price increase is simply not worth it. 

Upgrading your Computer is the only way to increase your performance. Either upgrade or try and live with what you got now, there's nothing we or support can help to increase your performance on that CPU. 

Edited by SayhaSeer