MSP too much risk

Wataru

It's too easy for leaders of a MSP group to kick after doing a number of stages. The amount of time you put in isn't worth doing only to miss out on stages 5-6. Either make it require the vote or okay of the other party leader or a vote count. Or just discontinue/phase out content like that. Sucks that it's an area of evolved stones and onyx scale, but I'm done with it.

To be honest, i'll do lot of stage 1-6 runs on weekends but never saw people getting kicked for no reason.

I dont even had problems going afk for a moment, after telling the leader.

Most people that i have seen getting kicked, are those who always stay at the boss-spawn and letting others clear camps / mushrooms and minibosses to spawn the next stage.

And honestly they deserve it for leeching and i would kick them too.

Considering that NC fairly recently updated msp there is little to no chance they would just discontinue it.  And leaders can kick indiscriminately in any raid without voting.  That is a the risk you run in joining a raid.  This is basically the only tool they have if someone is afking, leeching or doing something they shouldn't (starting without waiting for the whistle).  If you get kicked for another reason then document it and bring it up with support but don't get your hopes up.