make soul and pet aura account boundeable at low tier legendary stages with hm store charms

qqqq1

this game makes it so hard to transition  from 1 character to the next ....

if i was gonna switch mains and i have a stage 1 cosmic soul ...... ur literally forced to bring it all the way to true cosmic soul buy a bunch of charms just to send it over if ur not selling it .

same goes for pet aura i was wondering at what stage i can send my pet aura over to an alt.....

i  have to buy like over 100 pet auras just to do this .... i mean can u guys add some charms  to make soul and pet account bound at leg stages .... every year a new class comes with whales alone enjoying it while mini whales have to start all over again ...its this start all over meta that this game keep losing ppl ..... it sad when  u  switch mains and u look at all the effort u put in to getting something just to watch it rot on another char . and u caNT BLAME people the game makes the new classes so flashy ..and this is the reason this game is failing because sooner or later people wont be able to keep up .if i have awaken cosmic soul stage 1  on my main and i switch mains i will suffer having to finsih lvl that soul before my new character can get it ...... or start over the process of getting new soul .... for person who are far awaken from making a certain item tradeable account bound charms should be inplace to make the transition better cause at the end of the day u still have to lvl ur soul

Edited by qqqq1

There are charms to make them seladed they are in the hongmoon store. You can seal each at the true stage basically. You are not supposed to be able to simply jump to the favor of the month class each time something changes, that would make no sense.

If you want to hop classes you already have the tools, simply upgrade pet and soul to the sealable stage and leave it there.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

There are charms to make them seladed they are in the hongmoon store. You can seal each at the true stage basically. You are not supposed to be able to simply jump to the favor of the month class each time something changes, that would make no sense.

If you want to hop classes you already have the tools, simply upgrade pet and soul to the sealable stage and leave it there.

the only reason , true stages are sealeable is to prevent people from selling the souls they get from event etc like awaken stages but i dont see any harm making them account bound and we use charm from hm store to send to another character they still draining our pockets either way ....

what i dont see sense in is to upgrade like 8-10 times just to send a soul to a different character not everyone ingames is fortunate to throw they life saving and have oils stack on oils i have a awaken cosmic soul at stage 3 am looking at 30 something oil just to go true .....and that soul i have is sitting on a character is i no longer in use ...

so u might not see a problem but no everyone is whale and can afford it ...theres alot more stuff to upgrade ...

if this game cares about making those steps easy game would be better ...

and with the ever so changing nature of this game making classes weaker, more ping dependent and unenjoyable at times ..this is something they need to implement .....

makes no sense investing into something and when a patch drops that change the whole playstyle of your class in general and u are no longer happy and have to switch ..... its like u have nto do everyhting theres not a dim of light u can re use from as another character is like a war to start over ..... whales dont see this as they have everything over true .

Edited by qqqq1

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

the only reason , true stages are sealeable is to prevent people from selling the souls they get from event etc like awaken stages but i dont see any harm making them account bound and we use charm from hm store to send to another character they still draining our pockets either way ....

what i dont see sense in is to upgrade like 8-10 times just to send a soul to a different character not everyone ingames is fortunate to throw they life saving and have oils stack on oils i have a awaken cosmic soul at stage 3 am looking at 30 something oil just to go true .....and that soul i have is sitting on a character is i no longer in use ...

so u might not see a problem but no everyone is whale and can afford it ...theres alot more stuff to upgrade ...

if this game cares about making those steps easy game would be better ...

and with the ever so changing nature of this game making classes weaker, more ping dependent and unenjoyable at times ..this is something they need to implement .....

makes no sense investing into something and when a patch drops that change the whole playstyle of your class in general and u are no longer happy and have to switch ..... its like u have nto do everyhting theres not a dim of light u can re use from as another character is like a war to start over ..... whales dont see this as they have everything over true .

Again, the whole point why not every soul is sealable is because they dont want players to keep jumping classes whenever they feel like it, it would completely defeat the purpose of the game to have variety.  If you really need to jump class every time a patch comes that simply means you dont know how to play the game or you just take it too seriously for what it is.