How To Get Resurgence Emblems?

wefhqweig

So the free 1 hour weapon is nice... I guess, but if your goal is to get something that costs Resurgence Emblems is it worth buying the 7 day?

I love a good challenge, like punishing mechanics if you don't do something correctly, but the Resurgence Emblems are locked behind the Stage 4 Longui that is easy, but requires 1.2m dps. Then Idk what the Burning Mausoleum gives, but if you have to spend 7 emblems to get the 1 day to beat that, how can we get Resurgence Emblems to buy the GC SS? Or do you already have to have GC gear to get that?

Just like Sacred Longui, you need roughly 1.1mil finalized dps after consistently ccing, iframeing, and so forth in order to clear Burning Mausoleum (there are mechs but I can't understand them because asides from mark, he did nothing for 12 runs straight for me)
This is per player, and you will barely meet the enrage timer.
After CCing and iframes and dodging, you lose probably about 10% of your dps. This means you need roughly 1.3-1.4mil dps overall.
It is not something the event weapon alone will get you. You will need TT gear in order to complete this, as well as a fairly upgraded soul.
Tbh I'd like to encourage you to do this event, but currently I'm at an impasse myself, and we ran with a bunch of gc6 players--albeit my soul is only Awakened Tiger which is a large DPS loss for my class.

19 minutes ago, nosong said:

You don't, the event is broken and locked behind having TT gear, the 1hr and 7day weapon arnt enough to push you through dps wise. Even with mechs done correctly you cant over come the time limit.

17 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

Just like Sacred Longui, you need roughly 1.1mil finalized dps after consistently ccing, iframeing, and so forth in order to clear Burning Mausoleum (there are mechs but I can't understand them because asides from mark, he did nothing for 12 runs straight for me)
This is per player, and you will barely meet the enrage timer.
After CCing and iframes and dodging, you lose probably about 10% of your dps. This means you need roughly 1.3-1.4mil dps overall.
It is not something the event weapon alone will get you. You will need TT gear in order to complete this, as well as a fairly upgraded soul.
Tbh I'd like to encourage you to do this event, but currently I'm at an impasse myself, and we ran with a bunch of gc6 players--albeit my soul is only Awakened Tiger which is a large DPS loss for my class.

I'm not even close to 1.4m dps even with the event weapon, maybe 800k at the most if play perfectly. So, I guess I'm unable to participate in the actual event-dungeons that give Resurgent Emblems. Oh well, I won't complain, at least the other Mausoleum is doable for the typical non-event rewards that we always have access to.