Training Points or Skill Points

Hi,

How do i get training/skill points? Some posts from 2016 state that you get 1 point per level after level 17. I'm level 37 however i do not have any skill points to invest in skills.

Someone in game informed me that i need to complete achievements to get them. However that is only 9 points which seem really low and has items that i have not heard of in game yet.

Any help on this would be great.

On 31. 3. 2019 at 9:18 PM, AwakenSoul said:

Hi,

How do i get training/skill points? Some posts from 2016 state that you get 1 point per level after level 17. I'm level 37 however i do not have any skill points to invest in skills.
Someone in game informed me that i need to complete achievements to get them. However that is only 9 points which seem really low and has items that i have not heard of in game yet.

Any help on this would be great.

The skill system has been changed since then. 

Currently you are only allowed to choose your specialization when you are leveling your character.
Somewhere around level 55 you will get the purple quest called "Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan". Completing this quest will unlock the talents for you. In talents section you can choose 5 talents (1 out of 3 talents for each row) that can change your skills.

Completing lvl 60 achievement gives you 5 skill points, completing other skill achievements will give you 1 or 2 skill points. You can get 15 skill points in total. But these skill points are different from the skill points you've mentioned. These skill points are only used to boost damage of certain skills.

Edited by Dlacik