NERF BATTLE ROYAL (master hong)/BR bugs/

qqqq1

BATTLE ROYAL BUG - about 4 times now i die in battle royal and lay on the floor i didnt res or nothing i didnt get my rewards either and i have to do a full game reset ....i can still hear and see ppl fighting over me and hear announcement and see spirit wall and i wasnt lag its just a bug thats not fair to not get my rewards .

can we nerf the master hong, so stupid how if u get master hong u automatically win game, am a mile away from this dude and still getting knock back .....and he spaming it like crazy ....how does one even kill it ..... i literally grab him and he escape out of it with another knock back or you serious ????????????? the ring is so small already and does so much damage if even a milli second.or nerf how long person stay master hong .

nerf the 1 shot power up ....so dumb we work so hard to get kill and stuff to someone to brain dead 1 shot u.....everyone i ask about battle royal says its stupid because on top of all the one shot power up and the spamming of the pull power up  we fighting rank 1 people ..........plat so its literally gonna be a turn off ...we need to apply a cooldown of 10 second to use the same power up such as pull, stun or 1 shot.

the spirit wall damage need nerf i went out for like 1 sec 3/4 my hp went in seconds ..

health regen while not in combat need to be faster not all classes have self healing skills without on hit ..... 

or s

tart everyone off with a potion 

the spirit wall closing in needs a warning sound we literally cant hear when that wall coming in yea u can see it on screen but when in tense fight u aint paying attention .

where bosses spawn - whats the purpose of those bosses that spawn outside the ring please remove em or let them spawn in circle ..just stupid to see boss spawning outside circle every game ......--_____--

also how does one defeat master hong . how long buff stays on him ?

Edited by qqqq1
  • Like 1