"We'd love to hear your feedback".

Lyn Thunderfox

Then take it  :giggle:

- Evolved stones are still a joke to obtain :

Make them drop from Moon Refuge,

All mobs from Celestial Basin + Moon Refuge have a very low chance to drop them,

Add them on the Cold Storage + Heaven's Mandate loot table,

- Hongmoon 6 to Hongmoon 10 still requires Sacred Vials which is absolutely ridiculous. That's literally the worse pay:upgrade ratio of this game, your dps barely increases by literally having to "spend" ~3.000 gold. (counting 1 vial = ~300g)

And no, NC Soft cannot always throw in soul events just for that, at this point instead of doing that, simply make the way of getting to legendary soul already as easy as the event permanently.

In terms of events instead, focus on helping people to upgrade their Awakened ones via the kind of event we currently have aka, Nebula stones,

- Being able to salvage non-Hongmoon gems for a chance to get Hongmoon gem powders. (which obviously mean you can fail and get nothing)

Heptagonal : 1 Hongmoon gem powder

Octagonal : 4 Hongmoon gem powders

Gilded : 16 Hongmoon gem powders

- Element/Jewel transmute recipes : at the moment, picking the « 10g + 5 element/jewel » option to buy legendary element/jewel is not worth it at all, mostly because of the transmutation still taking soulstone crystals,

I simply propose to replace soulstone crystals by sacred crystals, Would be another small faster step toward progression of accessories/weapons upgrades,

- "Combat (dungeons/factions), Trade and Community" achievements shared between characters of the same account. Would be a big step toward the « alt characters » players,

o/

Edited by Lyn Thunderfox
  • Like 6

Il y a 17 heures, FlockUndead a dit :

Good ideas, but as you can see they dont even see the necessity to answer to one of these posts.

ikr

Tho, my first thread about feedback didn't got any answers as well but I could see most of recent changes had been more or less taken from my thread, with a few tweaks to it for some. Unless I happen to be just lucky and see through people's ideas xd

At least this is what I've been proposing which made it into the live :

- Riftwalk/Dawnforged being cheaper than Raven, note that the materials idea was because back in the day, Raven wasn't asking for Sacred/Soulstones.

- Draken accs has been streamlined as well.

- VT necklace upgrade reduction in a nutshell. (PTS and Moonstones, they did add other stuff but TS disappeared, I guess it's even)

- Arena chests, tweaked as they don't give ms but ms crystals.

- Elemental prisms had a reduction cost, before this update at least.

- Moonwater Brilliant Key got added on DE.

- The soul as well, a part of it, since Stormbringer can be upgraded directly to Hongmoon 6. Tho it's not enough with all the Soul stages in my opinion.

- Hexagonals cheaper, and they actually did better than my idea. (20-30 for me, but they ended up with 8 which is pretty good)

I'm still pushing some ideas, especially the Hongmoon 6->10 upgrade as I explained. Also the Evolved stones, at least in Mandate/CS due to the boost they recently got. I know I proposed the boost as well but that's mostly because the Chinese server also did it.

And to be fair, there's also ideas I regret, shouldn't be wasting more time with lower dungeons (like Nexus or Sogun) indeed, sadly. Or some that doesn't really matter overall such as the outfit pouches you can transmute or the tweak of old dungeons/open world areas, which is whatever at this point.

• Like 2

One of the things that many people already proposed was to use Moon Refuge for stuff like Evolved Stones. Make it 20 Moonlight buds per Evolve Stone and noone is ever going to complain, but this would make trove less "attractive", if it ever was for people without braindamage.

• Like 3

Ill add ideas if you may allow me:

1) Make the basic materials (all crystals) have the same ability as the Bloodstones or Blackstones BUT instead of being a 1:1 exchange make it a deficit example: 2 soulstone crystals to be converted to 1 soulstone, 2 sacred crystals to 1 orb (this are just random numbers to make clear the example) with this the "grind" element of the game is still there but it will make it viable for new players to get money or even better to make professions viable for everyone.

2) Make the Soul and Pet being like the Talisman, meaning that at the "purple" stages you dont need Pods or Oils, only at the leggo ones.

3) Reduce the cost of the key points in transformations for pet and soul, so that they are not so spikey (etiher reduce the cost or redistribute those oils to other stages), Example with the soul, you see 3-3-3 and then BOOM 20 (idr the exact numbers but you get the idea).

4) The evolved stones could be added for 1000 peaches on CB, makes it grindy (although not so much because of the power spike of the awakening) but not impossible. This only change could make the production of each oil to be around 100 gold, which is half the current price and could help A LOT.

5) This is a personal one, put more outfits into the rotation and maybe add some days where old event costumes could be obtained (for example the one from the warlock release)

6) Reduce the price of the jewel or reduce the amount needed for the latest stages (stage 4 upwards), or reduce the amount of soulstone crystals that you need to get one,

7) Maybe, just maybe remove the fail chance for the PTS to ocurr, or more factible, add something in the Solar Energy Tab that can make it a 100% success chance for 20 or 30 solar energy

• Like 1

It's a general feedback thread, feel free.

Now I'll be honest and say that this game, being a free 2 play, need to be """pay 2 win""", allow me to explain : the game isn't free, it needs money to run off. I already see people coming that there's no need to make super gambling/addicting features such as Trove and which I totally agree but it is how it is, people can be easily fed from addiction and it's not like it's proper to gaming only. Fast-food is probably the best example I can find other than gaming, and there's even less common ones such as jewelry/clothing. (you can't tell me buying a pair of shoes for 1000€ because it's from an "unique brand" is sane f.e.)

We people have feelings, we can think by ourselves which means we can do pretty much everything we want, this also includes manipulation for a gain of cause. This is the exact case right here, it's people appreciating the gaming environement, knowing well human's behavior and exploit it for funds, all for the sake of their company. As I said, they're not the only ones, any industries is the same, their goal is to make what they created works. Of course, not everyone is perfect and do mistakes.. food for thoughts.

Blablabla Trove pay 2 win, but yet it does work. Look, despite the white orb/dss controversy, there's still a lot of people buying 500-1000 Trove keys so this fiasco doesn't seems to be the biggest deal ever.

What you can do best is finding a way between the two "sides". You make "p2w" happy and you make "f2p" happy as well. On another thread, I've proposed to simply remove the Orb of Ascension as it ruined the event overall, because not only the f2p side is angry about this fiasco. You might Trove however you want, doesn't mean you'll roll Orb of Ascension everytime, so there's still a barrier on this item even for "p2w" players.

The reason I'm saying that is because I've read your ideas. I don't disagree with them but I'm unsure if most will work as well as you perfectly described.

1) This for example, they'd have to make a ridiculous ratio such as 1:10 or 1:20 or even more.. while I think it's fair for a few items like Soulstones or even Elysian Orbs, it would be absolutely broken for let's say Moonstones. The only place you get Moonstones from are battlegrounds which are whalefests = most of the time players that 'paid' for their gear, which gives income to the company. Being able to gain Moonstones for "free" (aka. grinding) is not a good idea for them.

If people want Moonstones, the developers need to focus on making Battleground better instead, it's not easy to find a real solution that profits both. You'd want to keep the whales to spend their money to gear themselves for BG while satisfying the "average geared" that can't really do it to play the mode w/o being frustrated by being OHKO by every single skill while you deal them 20k HP of damage out of their 500k+ HP.

2) I've forgot about Pet Aura to be honest, it's a fair point. Awakened random pets aren't gamebreaking even in Battleground so there's no reasons to keep Pet Pack between heroic stages.

3) The reason it spikes is because you gain a "whole new lvl" of power. I'm fine with them reducing the higher lvl of souls when we'll get the next tier after true Tiger/Dragon. However I keep my stance on heroic stages, yes maybe they'll remove oils when we get said next tier but by the time you can get Awakened Hongmoon/Ascending without spending an oil, you'll have 5 to 6 tier of soul to go through until maxed which is horrifying trust me.

4) Also for Moon Refuge. When it comes to CB a price much higher than 1000 would be needed, else it would be "too easy". Let's not forget the item shouldn't be obtained after 2 peach quest if you want people to still give them the envy to 'swipe'. But I agree, adding Evolved to merchants is a good idea, just manage their price to something reasonable.

5) No I agree with this one as well, they have 400+ outfits they can make money from and they sell 10 of them + 3 from rotations xd. Big loss of potential income here.

6) In general, no matter the accessory, you use ~100 legendary jewels to max it out with average luck. Maybe this can be lower a little indeed but my biggest problem in reality is that I have to spend as much jewels for Skybreak accs than for Celestial Emperor ones which makes absolutely non sense. On my alt Summoner I have to go through that process again of upgrading my BT accs and it's bad because I know I have to spend yet another 100 jewels for that while on main I'll need the same at TT gear.

Alright the breakthrough mats are obviously not the same but it's still make no sense for 3 years old accs to be "only a bit cheaper" than 1 year old ones. The same thing could apply to other accs. (PvE and PvP)

7) I think PTS are fine since they removed a lot of them for being used for upgrading accessories. I think that they should just keep that way instead of removing the fail chance. Again, about BT accs, they still need PTS for Breakthrough.. I'd rather see them using tons of normal TS than using 1 PTS.

15 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

It's a general feedback thread, feel free.

Now I'll be honest and say that this game, being a free 2 play, need to be """pay 2 win""", allow me to explain : the game isn't free, it needs money to run off. I already see people coming that there's no need to make super gambling/addicting features such as Trove and which I totally agree but it is how it is, people can be easily fed from addiction and it's not like it's proper to gaming only. Fast-food is probably the best example I can find other than gaming, and there's even less common ones such as jewelry/clothing. (you can't tell me buying a pair of shoes for 1000€ because it's from an "unique brand" is sane f.e.)

We people have feelings, we can think by ourselves which means we can do pretty much everything we want, this also includes manipulation for a gain of cause. This is the exact case right here, it's people appreciating the gaming environement, knowing well human's behavior and exploit it for funds, all for the sake of their company. As I said, they're not the only ones, any industries is the same, their goal is to make what they created works. Of course, not everyone is perfect and do mistakes.. food for thoughts.

Blablabla Trove pay 2 win, but yet it does work. Look, despite the white orb/dss controversy, there's still a lot of people buying 500-1000 Trove keys so this fiasco doesn't seems to be the biggest deal ever.

What you can do best is finding a way between the two "sides". You make "p2w" happy and you make "f2p" happy as well. On another thread, I've proposed to simply remove the Orb of Ascension as it ruined the event overall, because not only the f2p side is angry about this fiasco. You might Trove however you want, doesn't mean you'll roll Orb of Ascension everytime, so there's still a barrier on this item even for "p2w" players.

The reason I'm saying that is because I've read your ideas. I don't disagree with them but I'm unsure if most will work as well as you perfectly described.

1) This for example, they'd have to make a ridiculous ratio such as 1:10 or 1:20 or even more.. while I think it's fair for a few items like Soulstones or even Elysian Orbs, it would be absolutely broken for let's say Moonstones. The only place you get Moonstones from are battlegrounds which are whalefests = most of the time players that 'paid' for their gear, which gives income to the company. Being able to gain Moonstones for "free" (aka. grinding) is not a good idea for them.

If people want Moonstones, the developers need to focus on making Battleground better instead, it's not easy to find a real solution that profits both. You'd want to keep the whales to spend their money to gear themselves for BG while satisfying the "average geared" that can't really do it to play the mode w/o being frustrated by being OHKO by every single skill while you deal them 20k HP of damage out of their 500k+ HP.

2) I've forgot about Pet Aura to be honest, it's a fair point. Awakened random pets aren't gamebreaking even in Battleground so there's no reasons to keep Pet Pack between heroic stages.

3) The reason it spikes is because you gain a "whole new lvl" of power. I'm fine with them reducing the higher lvl of souls when we'll get the next tier after true Tiger/Dragon. However I keep my stance on heroic stages, yes maybe they'll remove oils when we get said next tier but by the time you can get Awakened Hongmoon/Ascending without spending an oil, you'll have 5 to 6 tier of soul to go through until maxed which is horrifying trust me.

4) Also for Moon Refuge. When it comes to CB a price much higher than 1000 would be needed, else it would be "too easy". Let's not forget the item shouldn't be obtained after 2 peach quest if you want people to still give them the envy to 'swipe'. But I agree, adding Evolved to merchants is a good idea, just manage their price to something reasonable.

5) No I agree with this one as well, they have 400+ outfits they can make money from and they sell 10 of them + 3 from rotations xd. Big loss of potential income here.

6) In general, no matter the accessory, you use ~100 legendary jewels to max it out with average luck. Maybe this can be lower a little indeed but my biggest problem in reality is that I have to spend as much jewels for Skybreak accs than for Celestial Emperor ones which makes absolutely non sense. On my alt Summoner I have to go through that process again of upgrading my BT accs and it's bad because I know I have to spend yet another 100 jewels for that while on main I'll need the same at TT gear.

Alright the breakthrough mats are obviously not the same but it's still make no sense for 3 years old accs to be "only a bit cheaper" than 1 year old ones. The same thing could apply to other accs. (PvE and PvP)

7) I think PTS are fine since they removed a lot of them for being used for upgrading accessories. I think that they should just keep that way instead of removing the fail chance. Again, about BT accs, they still need PTS for Breakthrough.. I'd rather see them using tons of normal TS than using 1 PTS.

1) i see your point, and understanding it on the "p2w" eyes, tbh its just and idea and i dont see that even be on the design table ever.

2) and 3) the gain from the purple stages is pretty much way too little in my opinion, seems more logical to have them like the talisman for the purple stages, i really got lucky that this event had the leggo soul, up until before the awakening patch i was running the stormbringer........ i didnt even had the stage 6 on me. (been playing 3 months)

For the power spikes, yea i do see your point.

4) i forgot to put "thats a random number", a higher price must be needed i do agree completely, or setting them for buds, taking in mind that each box only gives you between 4-6 and the lowest life monsters are 400k with a req of 20 kills per box i would see it more fair than peaches (it would also make that area more alive XD, i think CB has more players than this one)

5) like really  the amount of outfits and just 3 at a time........... i can understand "Season" ones like the "beach" outfits, wouldnt make sense for those to be sold for christmas and viceversa, but the other ones........ like really 3 "unique outfits" at a time, the other ones are pretty much the constant, but the ones that get the "highlight" from the store just to be 3....... like you said and im going to say it too "Big loss of potential income here"

6) and 7) i see your point, specially for the freaking BT ones, like really right now you can farm them from Moon Refuge and they still need PTS to get the breakthrough............ maybe setting the cost at 10 TS would be A LOT better.

• Like 1