Which Assassin for PvE?

jusin19

Which Assassin spec is now better for pve content, i like both playstyles but i'd like to know which one performs better. I would appreciate if someone could give me a answere for the Warden too i just struggle in generel to decide which spec i wanna play im kinda helpless in that regard xD

On 3/16/2019 at 4:28 PM, jusin19 said:

Which Assassin spec is now better for pve content, i like both playstyles but i'd like to know which one performs better. I would appreciate if someone could give me a answere for the Warden too i just struggle in generel to decide which spec i wanna play im kinda helpless in that regard xD

I havent looked in all badge combos out there so my answer is based more on style of play.

I would strongely suggest going serpent way cuz its seems more reliable and game frendlier than way of shadow.

I just tested both serpent and shadow, and I'm not sure if my claims are correct, but here is what I feel about both:

- Shadow:

1) Requires stealth to maximize dps....and in some dungeons, staying in stealth is quite tough...so you are constantly losing dps 

2) I have the Aransu badge, so I need to spam shadow slash then P.Breath...and I need to be in decoy stance to do that...thus canceling stealth. And if you stealth skills are on CD..welp.

3) tooooo many buttons to press......hassle

4) Hate chasing around mobs with this build.....

- Serpent:

1) pretty much the same play style as the original shadow build (before this dumb patch which made builds more restricting)

2) If there is an item that decreases CD of the "X" skill (readies twin fang) that would be insane dps.