Level 60 Help

ZukimiSan

So, I used my level 60 boost to upgrade my summoner to level 60 and I have done my research on the gear that is given in with the package. I have full solak accessories and I am using a level 3 Dawnforged staff. What I need help with right now is just trying to figure out what I need to do with my character. I am very confused about everything right now because the last time I potentially played was way before Warden was even released. So, anyone out there willing to be kind enough to help me understand my character more and everything else? I play on Jinsoyun servers. Thank you <3

It's all about upgrading your gears now, farm and farm and farm... Get badges is good start and then get legendary accs after those it's all about farming stuffs to upgrade your weapon first.

Good luck! :D

On 3/16/2019 at 2:47 AM, Step3x said:

It's all about upgrading your gears now, farm and farm and farm... Get badges is good start and then get legendary accs after those it's all about farming stuffs to upgrade your weapon first.

Good luck! :D

I have a quest that can reward me with badges but which one is best suited for my summoner? I forgot their names >.>

On 3/16/2019 at 10:36 AM, puck844 said:

If you need help with Summoners rotation I can help you with that. Add me ingame my ign is: PUCKIE

That is so sweet of you. I will definitely add you up

7 hours ago, ZukimiSan said:

I have a quest that can reward me with badges but which one is best suited for my summoner? I forgot their names >.>

for the purple mystic badges:

you need to read them cause they changed how they all work with the recent update so many guides out there might not have the right information anymore.

Archived