Legacy of The Hongmoon Clan Question

ZukimiSan

Hey guys,

So with the new patch coming our way, I signed up for the hongmoon pack gift. So what I want to ask, can someone aid me in telling me what classes right now are being chosen the most? I am personally thinking upgrading my level 32 Summoner because I am enjoying the playstyle but the question is if they are being favorable in dungeons and raids, you know? I am being confused between my Summoner, Warlock, Gunslinger, Blade Master. I have been gone for a very long time so I really don't know what's going on. So if someone can help me and fill me in if upgrading my Summoner would be a wise choice or not. Thank you.

If you enjoy the class then by all means go for it. There are no unfavorable classes for most if not any situation. There are some classes that are preferred in dungeons more than others (mainly Warden because they fill the tank and Soulburn spot) but that doesn't take away from other classes. Keep leveling your Summoner, it's a good class.

There's always room for every class in dungeons and raids, plenty actually. Basic dungeons require (not really) just 1 tank and 1 Warlock (or just 1 Warden) and the rest can be anything. Doesn't mean you can't beat dungeons without a tank class or SoulBurn though, most of them.

Just now, Dexyn said:

If you enjoy the class then by all means go for it. There are no unfavorable classes for most if not any situation. There are some classes that are preferred in dungeons more than others (mainly Warden because they fill the tank and Soulburn spot) but that doesn't take away from other classes. Keep leveling your Summoner, it's a good class.

There's always room for every class in dungeons and raids, plenty actually. Basic dungeons require just 1 tank and 1 Warlock (or just 1 Warden) and the rest can be anything. Doesn't mean you can't beat dungeons without a tank class though, most of them.

Do you think I should regularly level my Summoner, use the 60 boost on Summoner or abuse it for another class?

Save the boost, keep leveling your summoner you have more than plenty of time to finish the story and level it up some more. If there's another class that peaked your interest after awakening then use the boost if you're confident. There are rumors of a new class coming out later (Archer), but it's only a rumor and I'm holding my boost for that if it ever happens, but that's just me. 

10 minutes ago, Dexyn said:

Save the boost, keep leveling your summoner you have more than plenty of time to finish the story and level it up some more. If there's another class that peaked your interest after awakening then use the boost if you're confident. There are rumors of a new class coming out later (Archer), but it's only a rumor and I'm holding my boost for that if it ever happens, but that's just me. 

I won't lose my boost if I don't use it, right? Idk as far as I know they have to be used before a specific time

No, once the patch comes out you have to claim it in the redeem code section of your account, then it'll go to your item claim in game where it'll sit there till you use it. Some people still has their lv 50 boost from when Warden came out, so no worries.

7 hours ago, Dexyn said:

archer was datamined at the same time the warrior was (for those out there warrior got the name changed to warden for na) there was also a photo leaked but idk about that one being real

7 hours ago, ZukimiSan said:

Hey guys,

So with the new patch coming our way, I signed up for the hongmoon pack gift. So what I want to ask, can someone aid me in telling me what classes right now are being chosen the most? I am personally thinking upgrading my level 32 Summoner because I am enjoying the playstyle but the question is if they are being favorable in dungeons and raids, you know? I am being confused between my Summoner, Warlock, Gunslinger, Blade Master. I have been gone for a very long time so I really don't know what's going on. So if someone can help me and fill me in if upgrading my Summoner would be a wise choice or not. Thank you.

play what you like, if you like summ then keep it up, it is a bad idea to get a class just for the "is it good for raids" mentality because you migh dislike it later on, currently no class is shunned because people usually asks for gear and whatever buff they are missing

Now taking into consideration the summoner as useful, the cat rez is pretty valuable (if the party doesnt have a soulfighter) and can save runs from disaster

On 3/7/2019 at 12:48 AM, Kroshak said:

archer was datamined at the same time the warrior was (for those out there warrior got the name changed to warden for na) there was also a photo leaked but idk about that one being real

play what you like, if you like summ then keep it up, it is a bad idea to get a class just for the "is it good for raids" mentality because you migh dislike it later on, currently no class is shunned because people usually asks for gear and whatever buff they are missing

Now taking into consideration the summoner as useful, the cat rez is pretty valuable (if the party doesnt have a soulfighter) and can save runs from disaster

I am just confused between soulfighter, summoner or warlock. I used to have a forecemaster but that class didn't mix well with me even though I was playing it since the game started. I am not too sure about gunslinger as well. But it's mostly the first three I mentioned. I am also just not sure if I should level my summoner regularly or abuse the boost to 60

8 minutes ago, ZukimiSan said:

I am just confused between soulfighter, summoner or warlock. I used to have a forecemaster but that class didn't mix well with me even though I was playing it since the game started. I am not too sure about gunslinger as well. But it's mostly the first three I mentioned. I am also just not sure if I should level my summoner regularly or abuse the boost to 60

You made the original post last week. Is your Summoner not already Lv.55 now? Like Dexyn said, you had plenty of time to level your Summoner up until now. To reinforce that statement. I also just returned to the game last week. I started a whole new character (Warden) and managed to reach Lv.55 (HM 14) in a few days time.

If you didn't bother to level your Summoner since then.. I suggest that you spend some time in the Hongmoon Training Room to try out all of the classes and decide which one you WANT to play. Don't base the decision on, "what's good or what's flavor of the month."

You can try out all of the classes at Lv.50 in the Hongmoon Training Room. You do this by creating a new character and select the Lv.50 boost when naming your character. It allows you to create it at Lv.50 and enter the Hongmoon Training Room to try it out.

4 hours ago, Roxefeller said:

You made the original post last week. Is your Summoner not already Lv.55 now? Like Dexyn said, you had plenty of time to level your Summoner up until now. To reinforce that statement. I also just returned to the game last week. I started a whole new character (Warden) and managed to reach Lv.55 (HM 14) in a few days time.

If you didn't bother to level your Summoner since then.. I suggest that you spend some time in the Hongmoon Training Room to try out all of the classes and decide which one you WANT to play. Don't base the decision on, "what's good or what's flavor of the month."

You can try out all of the classes at Lv.50 in the Hongmoon Training Room. You do this by creating a new character and select the Lv.50 boost when naming your character. It allows you to create it at Lv.50 and enter the Hongmoon Training Room to try it out.

I only manage an hour or so at night since I cannot manage to play a lot which why I asked again. The reason i said I am confused about the three classes I mentioned because they are the ones I am interested in the most. That's all

Archived