eminence exp charms

YunoGasaiYandere

I noticed one thing. Compared to previous patches those charms are useless. Why? reason is simple. Exp is to reach next hongmoon level is reduced so much that you can reach hongmoon 14 basically just by doing story and using charms obtained from daily login rewards. with my current character I bought like 4 of those charms. combined with events and and premium login rewards and daily dash I'm close to HM15. with 6million exp points left. Sure faster hongmoon levels is good thing. What bad is...those charms become useless too soon. Before exp nerf they were until hongmoon 13. Now to 15. Sure you can use them at higher level. But...from HM8 to HM 13 used to be way more exp. to HM9 ~8million to HM10 ~12million. HM 11 32 million. HM12 58 million. HM13? I think it was around 90 million. Basically ~200million exp from HM8 to HM13. Now from HM8 to 15 is maximum 50million. My idea would be is to extend use of eminence exp charms so you could use same number as before. Lets say instead HM15 being max, they should work until you reach HM18-19 or even HM20.
Tbh on my previous character I was HM11. I needed like 100million exp to HM13. That's 100 charms to farm. After patch I was so close to HM16 that I reached it on same day by doing quests and events. They became useless. Use them on alts? You don't need more than 50-70 anyway with such exp gains. Even if you have like 10 characters. 

The purpose of those charms was to help people with low hm lvls to catch up not just give you lots of exp with not much effort. They served their purpose and if anything they should be removed from the game since it's so easy now to reach hm 15+

Yeah. I basically said that at beginning. They sound useless. If they can be used only till HM15 then it's better to remove them. Tbh I was really annoyed when I saw them being only till HM15. Yes, their purpose is to help low levels players to catch up. But why level is low? what's the harm in allowing players to reach in example HM19 using charms? I mean...there are still millions if not billions exp left to HM30. tbh I wouldn't be surprised if experience needed to reach HM20 goes double than needed from HM18 to HM19. Old players got rewarded with all extra exp we gained. I jumped from HM 11 to HM16. New players gets nothing. Also level cap for eminence charms being raised to HM20 would prevent celestial basin becoming deserted place in future. farming peaches is nice way to get charms. If someone wants get like 100 million exp by farming peaches. Let them,. There's no harm in it. Also that's the original purpose of celestial basin. Everything dies in one hit there? good. Easier to get charms.

Here's a thought: How about rewarding a reasonable level of experience for dungeons and combat and get rid of charms entirely? It is the stupidest mechanism for leveling that I've ever seen in a game.

On topic, the charms are account bound so farm them on a higher level alt and use them on your noob as soon as you can. If you have a noob. I've got charms in my vault I can't use anymore.

Archived