Anniversary flop? ?? whats is special about the new patch

qqqq1

well , its 2019 and what do we have a a patch that is like a bunch of copy and paste from previous post and the other about fragments we aint even using again,idk if yall dont look into this but the patch you guys issuing is the worst tbh spend too much time on that cake ???

first off all the

• midnight place update isnt a big deal same boss, same boring mech , just updated rewards you wont get unless u mega whale...
  • the event is literally our daily challenge.
  • all the fragment updates most ppl past that stage and other didnt have a problem with it before, so thats really meh.
  • patch notes are like this long------
  • idc f u guys working on bigger patch its the 3rd anniverary , and after all that nothing of  a big deal to look forward to , the theater update was even better than this by far tbh.

lol something must be done , cant believe you guys rolling out such a tired patch, what a way to kick off 2019 when this game is on the rocks.only thing about this patch is that i want rng boxes ....everything else don't fancy me.

yall need to squeeze in some more stuff tomorrow, yall could've transform an old dungeon into a event blackram narrows etc ?????? old memories hello???? this atch had so much potential , i dont want you to throw everything ut there but at least some quality control.

the patch note is probably the shortest one ive ever seen , worst its a anniversary patch.

at least make it up to ppl by doing some small tweaks and add it to notes... like squeeze in some drop rate updates for heroic items ppl doing 30 dt runs for oblivion ring, 20 runs dd not 1 numok bracelet i doubt it even exists. ....whyile u guys doing mt , please do some minor stuff to make the patch decent , nothing scream 2019 bns , all i getting from this patch is like an event patch where its just a small update with new dungeon etc nothing new just same ole same ole st

yle of event we all getting bored off. and i see ppl complain about them in forums

1. The rewards are very much worth it for players who cannot get into raid because cant find one, and a very nice boost to those that can use the shields. you do not need to be a mega whale to clear it, you just need people that know what they are doing and do the mechs correctly.

2. Aransu orbs and all the other things needed for upgrades will be replaced, so no not most are past that stage, in fact this will help a lot with upgrades for most people.

3. how long are they supposed to be? this isnt some mega big update. Its jsut an event.

4. There is still the awakening patch which is being worked on that we will get. I rather the put more wqork towards it so it doesnt cause problems like when it hit KR.

I am all for having dungeons re-scaled like POH 6 man, but doubt it will happen since most people raged on cause it was "too hard" LOL

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

1. The rewards are very much worth it for players who cannot get into raid because cant find one, and a very nice boost to those that can use the shields. you do not need to be a mega whale to clear it, you just need people that know what they are doing and do the mechs correctly.

2. Aransu orbs and all the other things needed for upgrades will be replaced, so no not most are past that stage, in fact this will help a lot with upgrades for most people.

3. how long are they supposed to be? this isnt some mega big update. Its jsut an event.

4. There is still the awakening patch which is being worked on that we will get. I rather the put more wqork towards it so it doesnt cause problems like when it hit KR.

I am all for having dungeons re-scaled like POH 6 man, but doubt it will happen since most people raged on cause it was "too hard" LOL

yea all am saying they just simplify stuff and update msp , nothing biggy they acting as if its a big thing when nothing is new blackram narrows would be a nice dungeon to rescale at least .....thm putting all effort in awaken path doesnt bother me but if they gonna make all patch trash and use that for as a bypass then it bothers me ...no bundle nothing just plain patch ..lol people are really tired f doing dc for event and they coming back with he same concept. 

WHAT THEY CAN DO IS GIVE EVERYONE A FREE RNG AS A THANK YOU !!!!

Archived