Paws2Cherish

Friend List f4 Not Working

I sent a ticket around 3 months ago about the f4 friend list not working. They only replied that it was an on going problem. I had a large list of friends but f4 still shows 0/0 friends. When I send a friend request it shows up in my f4 as 1/0 for that day only and then goes back to 0/0. Even though I am online the 'once upon at time' friend see me as offline. I can't tell who is online or who is not. Waiting for 3 + months I do find this issue not being fixed quite vexing...

Redownloading the game won't fix anything either?

Edited by Paws2Cherish

Grimoir   

what you could try, tho i dont think itwill help, go to your documents folder on your Pc, there should be a BnS folder. there should be somewhere a file from your characters with blocked users etc. Try moving the file somewhere else or renaming it and then check.

Sometimes in other games the issue for friendlist problems are character names which have weird symbols or characters in them and it bugs out. Doesnt hurt to try.

xMarcus   

i have some issue i send them 2 times ticket now and they still didnt fix it i hope it will bee fixed at next maitance :/