new xp points and charm question

Cds

Ok so i'm currently 12, so I'll be moving to hm16. My question is, I have a couple hm charms that are 1,000,000xp. After I move to hm16 will these still work after I move to hm16. I'm guess no, but I thought maybe they would scale those charms to hm16 also. Next, question lets say i'm hm12 and i'm half way leveled in xp points. Will those points transfer to my hm16 respectively? Or will all that hard working trying to get to hm13 be down the drain. Thanks

2 hours ago, Cds said:

Ok so i'm currently 12, so I'll be moving to hm16. My question is, I have a couple hm charms that are 1,000,000xp. After I move to hm16 will these still work after I move to hm16. I'm guess no, but I thought maybe they would scale those charms to hm16 also. Next, question lets say i'm hm12 and i'm half way leveled in xp points. Will those points transfer to my hm16 respectively? Or will all that hard working trying to get to hm13 be down the drain. Thanks

From what I gather reading everything it will be like this. All of the experience you have gained you keep period. They are just adjusting the experience to reach levels therefore, you will be a higher level in your case HM 16 when you log on after the update, You might be HM 17, if the amount of experience you have gained for your current level is over the new amount for HM 16 to 17. As for the experience charms, I'm going to assume your talking about the ones you can get from Celestial Basin which stop at HM 13. In the patch notes they said they are letting us use them til HM 14 now, so you will need to mail them to a character that is lower level to use them.

Archived