Make Decked Out Adornment usable with other outfit again?

elpisiyun

1 hour ago, elpisiyun said:

I bought the Decked Out Outfit for the purpose of using the adornment only. Can someone tell me why it is changed and if there're anything I can do about it? 

Last i remember the adornment was always bound to the costume you couldnt use it seperately. And if you could that would have been a bug.

I also bought it for the adornment, was very disappointed when I found out they "fixed" it. Best you could do is try to get it refunded.

When I was trying to get it refunded, support told me they couldn't do it because it was too long ago (this was 1 month after it got released. But after I thoroughly explained that I wanted it refunded because they altered the product, and that it had nothing to do with me regretting the purchase, they gave in and refunded it.

During this e-mail exchange, I also asked if they could give any info on if it'll ever be changed back, and I received the typical "can't give any further detail" response. And that's back in January, so I have low hopes.

On 16/11/2018 at 7:48 PM, Grimoir said:

Last i remember the adornment was always bound to the costume you couldnt use it seperately. And if you could that would have been a bug.

Maybe it was a bug, but that bug got many people to actually buy the set. And as I said earlier, I had to put up a fight to get it refunded. Some people might've just given up after the 1st "sorry too late" response.

Though I'm not a lawyer, or anyone else that would know the law well, I'm believe it would even be illegal not to provide a refund (probably only for Ncoin), since they altered the item.

In the showroom it's actually under face adornments which means it should be usable with any costume like all other face adornments. When I bought the costume last year it was usable with other costumes idk why they changed that :/ 

Archived