Warden is unbalanced

i wanna die

Okay so.. blocking against a warden doesn't work I still get loads of dmg + they aren't even afraid of my deflect. on summoner the cat just gets oneshotted In 1 hit. I mean no other class than warden can oneshot cats lmao. + all wardens I've played against don't even have a pvp combo. And they still win where I try to air combo him and use my 3 and then do a grab or something to make him tab out finally. But he doesn't tab out because he has 2 hp bars :D. 

So if you wanna farm soulstones with 0 effort play warden in pvp.. would be way faster than playing a class that you actually know how to play and pvp with.

And I struggle with warden on all classes. Summoner, bm, fm. 

Le 05/11/2018 à 09:04, i wanna die a dit :

Okay so.. blocking against a warden doesn't work I still get loads of dmg + they aren't even afraid of my deflect. on summoner the cat just gets oneshotted In 1 hit. I mean no other class than warden can oneshot cats lmao. + all wardens I've played against don't even have a pvp combo. And they still win where I try to air combo him and use my 3 and then do a grab or something to make him tab out finally. But he doesn't tab out because he has 2 hp bars :D. 

So if you wanna farm soulstones with 0 effort play warden in pvp.. would be way faster than playing a class that you actually know how to play and pvp with.

And I struggle with warden on all classes. Summoner, bm, fm. 

from what i understand you*re playing a cha as a Sumoner and you have a hard time against wardens so you think they are unbalanced and has some kind of advantage, if i got that right let me tell you that a sumoner can easly win against a Warden and i know that cuz i played both classes, just by keeping your distance and let the cat keep him busy you can stun him and khd without getting close, and the thing with whiping the cat with one hit isnt true but if you gave the warden the time to cc your cat and complete his combo your cat is done for and so are you. if you want to win with ease you have to know what are you up against and what you should or you shouldnt do, in the Warden*s case if you get close to him even with a large number of enemies he can cc you all knock you up and slam you down with his fell strike combo and without giving you time to recover he will iframe do another combo and thats a whipe for sure but even with all that you can still win easly if you knew that the warden has some lack of aproche and iframe skilles and he*s kinda of slow and dosnt have a parry skills so what he will do every time he faces a ranged enemy, he will keep his guard up and wait for you to get closer so he can iframe once (cant do more) to gain some meters and aproche you with a stun to combo you and know that a warden most of the time gonna cc you before using any combos or regular attacks cuz he has a long casting time and its easy to counter him or parry his attacks, so he will play it on the safe side to win and as long as he*s FACING YOU or LOOKING at you by his great guard up there is only a small chance that you can cc him even do you have ranged stuns or kds and you cant do much damage either so his guard will probably annoys you, to break it you have to get behind him and he*s a kid you no defence, but the only classes that can do that is a Ninja unfortunately for him he has to make contact and thats not something he can win against a Warden and a Sumoner fortunately for him he can let the Warden focus on the cat and get behind him and keep cc him every time he get the chance and that can keep the cat from deying letting him facing the Warden great guard on his own with no hopes of wining, and just one thing remeber to keep your distance from your cat cuz like i said before all a Warden needs is to get you in one place cc you all once and he will do two combos that will whipe you for sure. sorry for writing that much XD, i just hope you find some use in what i said.

Archived